• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) albakos vs GDeep | Winner: albakos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I went Albakos here, but it's by far the closest one of the round. Really similar teams, but Courtois is a much better keeper and Aguero is clinical enough to get it done even with the limited service.

Given both teams lack of creativity in midfield I also think Sane's ability to beat his defender 1vs1 will be crucial to create anything.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I went Albakos here, but it's by far the closest one of the round. Really similar teams, but Courtois is a much better keeper and Aguero is clinical enough to get it done even with the limited service.

Given both teams lack of creativity in midfield I also think Sane's ability to beat his defender 1vs1 will be crucial to create anything.

So on my next round I'm gonna ask you this

Vote Now Election 2020 GIF by Hannah Bronfman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom