• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) albakos vs GDeep | Winner: albakos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
1666697133847.png

Even the forum software knows what picture to bring 😳

1666697277373.png

• Popcorn
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Administrator

Wondering if I should take Ledley King in and take John Stones out.
That's the weak link I had in my team, so having Ledley King in there would close that gap. Thoughts?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
That's the weak link I had in my team, so having Ledley King in there would close that gap. Thoughts?

Watching you big up Ledley king in the next round after all the **** he copped would really push @GDeep™ over the edge. Not sure anyone deserves that much pain.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Imo you either take Vieira in for Fabinho and run Vieira - Essien to improve your mobility in midfield behind Le Tiss who does no work or Vidic comes in for Alderweireld and you let Vidic be the slaphead destroyer who wins everything in the air with Stones ball playing next to him like a homeless man's Rio Ferdinand.

Unfortunate matchup for you to win because you're strong and weak in the same areas mostly.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Good defender, but always got injured. Vidic, on the other hand, wasn't always injured, but got stupid red cards whenever he was up against Torres. :lol:
Ivanovic as a CB was pretty dependable too. More so than Stones and you can have some versatility with him as a RB too, so it's a two for one.

albakos

Administrator

Imo you either take Vieira in for Fabinho and run Vieira - Essien to improve your mobility in midfield behind Le Tiss who does no work or Vidic comes in for Alderweireld and you let Vidic be the slaphead destroyer who wins everything in the air with Stones ball playing next to him like a homeless man's Rio Ferdinand.

Unfortunate matchup for you to win because you're strong and weak in the same areas mostly.

Good defender, but always got injured. Vidic, on the other hand, wasn't always injured, but got stupid red cards whenever he was up against Torres. :lol:
Ivanovic as a CB was pretty dependable too. More so than Stones and you can have some versatility with him as a RB too, so it's a two for one.

Missing out on Paddy is too good of an opportunity to miss imo.

So I was thinking to do kind of a chess move, by taking off one of Alderweireld or Stones for Paddy.

So by having Vieira do his magic in his own box-to-box style, Essien reverts to his natural DM and bruiser type of a DM, while Fabinho drops back in CB. Fabinho can play his ball playing CB role next to Alderweireld and man mark in the box on whoever plays as the main oppo striker.

I could've also looked at replacing Sane, but Foden is not an upgrade and taking another one for Sane, would affect the shape of the team :cool:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

So I was thinking to do kind of a chess move, by taking off one of Alderweireld or Stones for Paddy.

So by having Vieira do his magic in his own box-to-box style, Essien reverts to his natural DM and bruiser type of a DM, while Fabinho drops back in CB. Fabinho can play his ball playing CB role next to Alderweireld and man mark in the box on whoever plays as the main oppo striker.

Fabinho as a CB is a terrible idea, will be exposed by every pacey striker in the draft. The first thing I'd do as an opposition manager is target your lack of mobility in the backline, Pearce/Alderweireld/Fabinho would be on toast vs any of the likes of Anelka/Salah for e.g., but I spose you have that issue regardless so idk.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

I was going to mention that initially. If I were you I'd take out Fabinho and have Paddy with Essien there to boss the midfield and therefore put less pressure on Stones.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

So by having Vieira do his magic in his own box-to-box style, Essien reverts to his natural DM and bruiser type of a DM, while Fabinho drops back in CB.
Playing great players out of position? Aiiooo @Riou - @albakos needs your expertise. Team Ralbakou will conquer EVERYTHING

albakos

Administrator

Playing great players out of position? Aiiooo @Riou - @albakos needs your expertise. Team Ralbakou will conquer EVERYTHING
Vieira and Essien would be on their own natural positions.
Vieira in box to box and Essien as a DM destroyer in front of defence. It's only Fabinho under question dropping as a CB.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Vieira and Essien would be on their own natural positions.
Vieira in box to box and Essien as a DM destroyer in front of defence. It's only Fabinho under question dropping as a CB.

Just replace Fabinho with Vieira. Fabinho at CB will get you slaughtered in the next round and ruin my ambitions to bring @2Smokeyy to his knees

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Looking at Gs midfield again, its actually a bit awkward. Vieira is like a cheat code in that he's basically a DM and CM in one player, ahead of a dedicated unspectacular DM and a DLP, no AM to set Mane/Wright clear and those guys are really going to need to feed off service given Foden is going to be coming inside a lot. I can see a lot of long balls over the top to Wright/Mane. Alonso was perfect in that midfield with Mascherano and Gerrard because they were the right 3 to play together, and Vieira was better in a 2 alongside a DM usually.

I think Vieira/Alonso with a dedicated creative AM or Vieira alongside Ince with a second striker behind Wright would have been class.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Serious cmon. This games been rigged from the outset. I didn’t clock it at first but @2Smokeyy had a leg up because he was taking notes and jerking off to the draft on redcafe. We should have made him sit out round 1. I demand a redraft…

Ungrateful and shameless folk. I brought Coke to A-M and had people’s wives thinking they were cheating yet this is the thanks I get?

😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom