• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) farzad4daarse vs 2Smokeyy | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
No it’s very much not easy and would take a few days easily just to get the players from different eras included.

I said I’d be up for doing it next time but tbh it’s not the fault of the voting system that you’re unhappy. It’s on you.

If I’d run it on FM22 using their ratings you’d be crying about how rubbish they are and they don’t rate players properly etc.
Ok I don’t care enough to spend days on it either, fair enough. I don’t trust juries intrinsically I recommend if you guys can and it is feasible that we run simulator if possible for next picking game. Otherwise many players not just me don’t want toparticipate in popularity/axe grinding exercises

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ok I don’t care enough to spend days on it either, fair enough. I don’t trust juries intrinsically I recommend if you guys can and it is feasible that we run simulator if possible for next picking game. Otherwise many players not just me don’t want toparticipate in popularity/axe grinding exercises

I’m not trying to be a **** but if you handle losing in a forum GAME this badly you probably won’t be missed 🤷‍♂️

Farzad Stoned

I’m not trying to be a **** but if you handle losing in a forum game this badly you probably won’t be missed 🤷‍♂️
But it ain’t just me, @DJ_Markstar, @Riou, and @GDeep™ have all said that they don’t trust the biased jury pool and that computer simulation is better result.

Honestly, I don’t care about result I was totally honest after going through this jury system I literally stopped caring after first day started. I am ecstatic I won’t be in next round after I got a taste. It is just a suggestion you are an autonomous individual so am I, mods or op can take suggestion or not. You guys will lose lots of good posters from participating in game once the competitors get 3 rounds of biased jurors making nonsensical and hypocritical arguments

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
As soon as I saw that midfield, I knew it was a complete mismatch. I put it to workkk like this:

rhDC8u.gif

Looks like Lampard won after all!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

But it ain’t just me, @DJ_Markstar, @Riou, and @GDeep™ have all said that they don’t trust the biased jury pool and that computer simulation is better result.

Honestly, I don’t care about result I was totally honest after going through this jury system I literally stopped caring after first day started. I am ecstatic I won’t be in next round after I got a taste. It is just a suggestion you are an autonomous individual so am I, mods or op can take suggestion or not. You guys will lose lots of good posters from participating in game once the competitors get 3 rounds of biased jurors making nonsensical and hypocritical arguments

****ing hell who cares this much about the sanctity of the process?

It’s a fun little best XI game on the Internet. We’re not passing a resolution at the UN here.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Pls don't bring me into this, I have a select few haters on here but I'm not crying for pages over it or calling for a system that takes the fun out of it, its really not that big like. I've said my piece but whatever the guys running the game want to do will be fine with me.

In general its been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed the robust nature of the debate and the banter, its been top notch.

I may even vote for @A_G in the next round (if he bribes me) 😲

Farzad Stoned

Pls don't bring me into this, I have a select few haters on here but I'm not crying for pages over it or calling for a system that takes the fun out of it, its really not that big like. I've said my piece but whatever the guys running the game want to do will be fine with me.

In general its been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed the robust nature of the debate and the banter, its been top notch.
Ok cool have fun it is just too much effort for my level of patience

Farzad Stoned

Cared enough to post several long rants, invoke Trump and somehow blame everything on people who back Arteta :lol:
You never answered my question who was guarding the back line when Vidal was doing his super man routine as a second striker in the box at Juve?

Yes I cared literally until I started reading hypocritical Sexuals criticize me for running the same attacking 3-3-4, with a guy who always played in double pivot with a single pivot; like their God. When the Spanish tosser who can’t beat Southampton plays an attacking 3-3-4 with two number tens, and asks a guy who played in a double pivot to play in single pivot he is a genius. When I do it is a video game side. Sexual hypocrisy proven for the world to see

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
You never answered my question who was guarding the back line when Vidal was doing his super man routine as a second striker in the box at Juve?

Yes I cared literally until I started reading hypocritical Sexuals criticize me for running the same attacking 3-3-4, with a guy who always played in double pivot with a single pivot; like their God. When the Spanish tosser who can’t beat Southampton plays an attacking 3-3-4 with two number tens, and asks a guy who played in a double pivot to play in single pivot he is a genius. When I do it is a video game side. Sexual hypocrisy proven for the world to see

@DJ_Markstar tried to reply to you and it just showed why I typically don't bother. You fly off the ****ing rails and start ranting and rambling about god knows what and completely ignore anything that is said and instead start raging about Arteta, Trump, society and whatever the **** else seemingly enters your brain at any given time.

But I'll try, again: Pogba played a box to box role at Juve with Pirlo carrying the deep playmaker role, similar to the Arteta/Ramsey thing you had working well for a while under Wenger. You also had Vidal being an absolute workhorse pressing endlessly while roaming around.

Your team here doesn't have any of that. Both Lampard and Kewell spent the better parts of the PL careers running into channels while more defensively astute players covered for them. The player you have covering for them here is Paul Pogba, who's never been good defensively. It just doesn't work. Not to mention Harry Kewell just not being up to the standard of most other players in this tournament.

Now you will reply to this with a rant including stuff like your nan being a better defender than Pirlo, Artetasexuals pissing in your morning coffee and then pivot into how this is just like US politics.

Farzad Stoned

Cared enough to post several long rants, invoke Trump and somehow blame everything on people who back Arteta :lol:
Hi hi hi, actually the blaming sexuals part and the ire they put in my belly is the best and funnest part of this exercise. Now that their hypocrisy and vindictiveness has been hammered home for me the gloves are coming off. Before I was just flirting with Sexuals and it was foreplay, now the sexuals are going to get Farzad’s bonus plan that involves me doing things to them they can’t even post on Penthouse forum. From now on, I am going @Makingtrax on Wenger outers on them; devising various medieval metaphorical tortures for them.

Farzad Stoned

@DJ_Markstar tried to reply to you and it just showed why I typically don't bother. You fly off the ****ing rails and start ranting and rambling about god knows what and completely ignore anything that is said and instead start raging about Arteta, Trump, society and whatever the **** else seemingly enters your brain at any given time.

But I'll try, again: Pogba played a box to box role at Juve with Pirlo carrying the deep playmaker role, similar to the Arteta/Ramsey thing you had working well for a while under Wenger. You also had Vidal being an absolute workhorse pressing endlessly while roaming around.

Your team here doesn't have any of that. Both Lampard and Kewell spent the better parts of the PL careers running into channels while more defensively astute players covered for them. The player you have covering for them here is Paul Pogba, who's never been good defensively. It just doesn't work. Not to mention Harry Kewell just not being up to the standard of most other players in this tournament.

Now you will reply to this with a rant including stuff like your nan being a better defender than Pirlo, Artetasexuals pissing in your morning coffee and then pivot into how this is just like US politics.
I addressed your non points Pogba played in a double pivot as 8 and played much of time as 6. Pirlo wasn’t the one guarding back line while Vidal was in the box. And Arteta plays with two number 10s and no defensive midfield cover. You still don’t get it I told @albalkos I purposely mirrored his team set up of Arsenal now to see sexuals exposed.

I could of picked Hamman or Butt that would make team better? Kewell was last pick and scored a goal every 5 matches. Ps he was a talented athlete and footballer and international on good sides for Australia. I purposely went two 10s and no midfield cover to expose sexual bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom