• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) RacingPhoton vs Rex Bezos | Winner: Rex Bezos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bruh @Rex Bezos front 4 is so ridiculously well balanced, with top class playmakers and players elite at finding space. Would be jokes if that team tried to play it out from the back though, would make Maguire look like prime Xavi.

@RacingPhoton is like a scuffed used pirate ship with a diamond encrusted figurehead up front.

Mate you try finding a ball playing CB and a top midfielder in the last two rounds.

It was a nightmare :lol:

The team can go full Kloppball and press everyone though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jonny Evans I have above Ake. Might just be me but he’s been class for a while.

Dias I guess but I swear he’s only just been here two years right?

Who you taking from his team?

Big Tone looks the obvious one, but weirdly Gareth Barry probably suits your needs slightly better...never thought that would be a sentence I would type 😅

Your attack is scary good, Anelka and Salah would be perfect for eachother.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who you taking from his team?

Big Tone looks the obvious one, but weirdly Gareth Barry probably suits your needs slightly better...never thought that would be a sentence I would type 😅

Your attack is scary good, Anelka and Salah would be perfect for eachother.

If I hold on probably Adams. Is Barry even better than Milner?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
@Rex Bezos

joey-friends.gif

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

@RacingPhoton losing with the deep difference result-wise. :facepalm: Who would have thought it knowing how much time he has spent in xhakas thread. :lol:

I did not vote in any of the threads because I did not want to create conflict of interest, although I followed the event closely and with great interest. :d

RacingPhoton

Established Member
@RacingPhoton losing with the deep difference result-wise. :facepalm: Who would have thought it knowing how much time he has spent in xhakas thread. :lol:

I did not vote in any of the threads because I did not want to create conflict of interest, although I followed the event closely and with great interest. :d
Don't you find it interesting that no one picked Xhaka in their team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom