• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Tir Na Nog vs db10_therza | Winner: Tir Na Nog

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Two votes for DB are from Farzad and Tir which can’t be counted.
Given that @Tir Na Nog had voted for his team (that's -3 pts.) And then switched it back to voting for @db10_therza knowing that such a vote would be void in total tally, I suggest @2Smokeyy should actually count Tir's vote.

It can only be fair after the trick that Tir tried to pull :)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Got to respect @Tir Na Nog using the oldest tricks in the book tbh.

ric-flair-low-blow.gif

:lol:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Low Key can’t believe I’m not winning this. Leboeuf deserves better than AM. Now @Tir Na Nog is gonna pull the knife out of my back and pick him to patch up his straw man defence. Fml.

Guys like @Makingtrax predicting 1-0 scorelines. Like Nesta and Maldini could keep a clean sheet against Zola + Shearer. At least make it a believable score line like 3-2 or sth. Tell me you’re a fanboy without telling me you’re a fanboy.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I take it it's Ashley Young and not that former jobber that played for Sp**s - Luke Young? Still got my vote anyway.

Two good sides there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Low Key can’t believe I’m not winning this. Leboeuf deserves better than AM. Now @Tir Na Nog is gonna pull the knife out of my back and pick him to patch up his straw man defence. Fml.

Guys like @Makingtrax predicting 1-0 scorelines. Like Nesta and Maldini could keep a clean sheet against Zola + Shearer. At least make it a believable score line like 3-2 or sth. Tell me you’re a fanboy without telling me you’re a fanboy.

You picked two Chelsea defenders from the mid-table "save our bridge" era. I've got title winners across my back line.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Haven't put much thought into who I'd take and certainly don't want to declare victory as there's still plenty of time left for other members to vote.

Gut instinct is swap Shearer for Torres tho.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Haven't put much thought into who I'd take and certainly don't want to declare victory as there's still plenty of time left for other members to vote.

Gut instinct is swap Shearer for Torres tho.
Oh I dunno it’s a close one that. Torres vs Shearer. The arrogance. To all you undecided voters - look deep down and ask yourselves - do you really want THIS MAN to win? Jesus wept…

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I like the Zola/Shearer pairing, proper old school striker partnership.

Have to go with @Tir Na Nog though, got 4 of the greatest players in PL history in there and in a way that makes sense. Prime Young overlapping Beckham with Keane covering is just filthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom