• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Tir Na Nog vs db10_therza | Winner: Tir Na Nog

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Matic + Kante and a backline that can deal with Torres, and an attack too lethal to be saved by the likes of Friedel

Cole + Young is great but not enough

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Even if Young is a weakness, you’ve got Beckham who was practically a wingback and ran 13KM per game. The guy had underrated stamina. He certainly helped Neville on many occasions. For all his technical ability, he was a workhorse when he was at United but as soon as that started to drop and the celebrity status increased Ferguson wanted no more.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Even if Young is a weakness, you’ve got Beckham who was practically a wingback and ran 13KM per game. The guy had underrated stamina. He certainly helped Neville on many occasions. For all his technical ability, he was a workhorse when he was at United but as soon as that started to drop and the celebrity status increased Ferguson wanted no more.
@Juan Matas Beard twerking for the team with more Utd players.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Excellent analysis, these kids got no idea about Becks

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gotta be honest I'm not sure it's too beneficial for me to take a player, even Shearer, the kids on A-M probably think Watkins is better than him.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I went with @Tir Na Nog since those front players are absolute filth, but as a fellow romanian I have to give a shoutout to @db10_therza for including Petrescu and generally putting out a well balanced 11. :applause:
Petrescu was proper quality. If he was Spanish or sth his legacy would be completely different in the game. Not hating on Romania it’s just he never had a platform to showcase on the world stage.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Petrescu was proper quality. If he was Spanish or sth his legacy would be completely different in the game. Not hating on Romania it’s just he never had a platform to showcase on the world stage.

And he turned into a decent coach as well. After our golden generation we had some good individual players, but as a team it didn't get to work out so well and in the past 10-12 years we've been poverty.

Can't produce much good talent anymore, even though Hagi is trying to promote young players as much as possible at his team.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

And he turned into a decent coach as well. After our golden generation we had some good individual players, but as a team it didn't get to work out so well and in the past 10-12 years we've been poverty.

Can't produce much good talent anymore, even though Hagi is trying to promote young players as much as possible at his team.
Had no idea he went into coaching!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Had no idea he went into coaching!
He did some great things on shoe string budgets and even played in the CL a few times. Petrescu is the best coach in our league and won it 3 times since 2017.

He's got another league title in '08-'09, when he also took the team to the CL group stage and they didn't make a mockery of themselves in those games at all.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I was gutted when I missed out on Beckham, he was the perfect RM for me to cover TAA's runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom