• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Trilly vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Trilly XI

1666613020478.png

vs

Oxeki XI

1666612983986.png

The poll is set to 24 hours, so votes will be closed after that.

Rules:

1. No one from the 16 managers is allowed to vote (including @Riou)
- If a manager votes in favor of their own team, that will be -3 points in the total score.
- If a manager voted in another poll, that vote will not be counted in the final score.

2. A manager can present an overview of his team, and provide a brief for the following points:
- What are the strengths of his team
- What is (are) the weak spot(s) and how does he intend to address it. Post that below in the thread 👇 to convince voters.

3. Manager also needs to list the following:
- Opponent strengths and how he will defend or address against them
- Opponent weaknesses and how he will attack or exploit them

4. The winner of the tie, is allowed to pick one player from the losing side and replace him with a player from his team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

John Terry and Matip is a slow backline, he’s going to have to defend deep which will allow my team of ballers to dominate possession, don’t forget that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man my heart isn’t in this at all. Over to you @Riou

Hope Ox batters your team, you ****.

Like Gomez at right back would have fixed anything with this in goal...

EX1uHEyXsAIHwRQ.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And at least we have no Sp**s players in our team, not many so called Arsenal fans in this draft can say that, vote with your heart here guys.

The most lovable player of all time in football in Santi, or a dirty Spud in Kyle Walker...don't let yourselves down in here.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
@Trilly's side would be in the s hithouse hall of fame but that's not what we're voting for here. I'd love to see them play this matchup in a best of 5 tournament just to see what dark arts they'd conjure up to get it over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom