• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Trilly vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He plays box to box these days. Rooney instead of Mik would be my plan, but Hazard is an upgrade on both wingers
KDB is still elite as a number 10. Better than Rooney even. Arteta is there for balance. But Hazard elevates my attack to a whole other level. Imagine an attack of Hazard and RVP with KDB feeding balls to them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Riou and his 7 voters...

Snow-White-and-the-Seven-Dwarfs.jpg

...thank you all for voting correctly even if politics screwed us over, I will always love you all (especially you @Juan Matas Beard )

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The Sterling wingback lost it for me as well as 3 at the back. Very hard to play 3 at back in fantasy as most players play in back 4s although that is changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom