• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Trilly vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's mad!

He has arguably the best players, but you can't even see that team beating @Sapient Hawk 's team. Proper mess.

It's as if he went out of his way to play everyone out of position.

Theoretically, NO team could expect to take the field opposite mine & live to tell the tale.

What the voting reflects is a bald-faced conspiracy to eliminate our overwhelming strength from the outset.

A smart tactic? Certainly. Yet one that is built on politics & self-preservation!

I'd gladly tell all who voted for @Nacho that I'll see them in hell, but AM is practically an amped-up version of it :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The worst thing about this is people thinking I really wanted to play a 343 with that assembly of players. This has long term repercussions you know ?

Can see it now, one year from now a new member joins and attacks me in the Saka thread saying “aren’t you the guy who played Rooney right wing?”

The post will get 10+ reaction score as well.
Gonna keep this one in the vault for next time you argue with me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Oxeki since you have JUST edged this game, I will be a good loser and help you out...

Stam over Matip or Hazard over one of your wingers would be your best bet on who to take, imo.

Though Sterling for John "The Racist" Terry and a switch to a back 5 with Raheem as a third roaming CB, would be the choice I would make.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki since you have JUST edged this game, I will be a good loser and help you out...

Stam over Matip or Hazard over one of your wingers would be your best bet on who to take, imo.

Though Sterling for John "The Racist" Terry and a switch to a back 5 with Raheem as a third roaming CB, would be the choice I would make.
Stay away from my team 🤬

Riou

Stay away from my team 🤬

Hey man, Trilly hated me before this...all the Arteta In/Out stuff, he couldn't stand anything about Riou.

Despite all that, we were teamed up as "Triou" and I was running his side without him knowing.

No point fighting it, I will have you playing a back 5 by the quarters, you know it!

Riou

Hey man, Trilly hated me before this...all the Arteta In/Out stuff, he couldn't stand anything about Riou.

Despite all that, we were teamed up as "Triou" and I was running his side without him knowing.

No point fighting it, I will have you playing a back 5 by the quarters, you know it!

@Oxeki what do you prefer...

Team Oxiou, or team Rieki...you can choose the rebrand, mate 👍

Riou

Last edited:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Team Triou doesn't take it seriously, gets knocked.

Team Markstar takes it super seriously, gets knocked out in the same round by a team with Nigel Martyn in goal.

Yeah, I would be lashing out if I were you too, mate...

You forgot Koscielny at CB and James at RB ffs

Riou

You forgot Koscielny at CB and James at RB ffs

Quality player Kos, no shame in losing to him (your CBs were better though)

The double early red for Cole and Sheringham was the turning point though against you, you have my condolences.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
@Oxeki 's midfield against @Trilly

John-Deere-tractor-runs-over-boy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom