• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Uncle Good Advice vs OnlyOne | Winner: Uncle Good Advice

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Good-Advice

So it's half-time and I decided to slightly change my team's formation because we're currently out on away goals rule. Alexis was moved upfront where his pace and power are going to be a nightmare for the opponent, Özil returns to the right, while Clichy is going to overlap Dennis Bergkamp who has been moved more centrally to try to disrupt Fernandinho's distribution.

Uncle Good-Advice

And here is 3-2 to the good guys! We are in front again. It was because Rio Ferdinand missed the first few minutes of second half for an undisclosed reason. Our reporters however witnessed what happened:

I hope poor Rio is ok!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
So it's half-time and I decided to slightly change my team's formation because we're currently out on away goals rule. Alexis was moved upfront where his pace and power are going to be a nightmare for the opponent, Özil returns to the right, while Clichy is going to overlap Dennis Bergkamp who has been moved more centrally to try to disrupt Fernandinho's distribution.

:lol:

The fabled 4-2-2-2 formation which was introduced by Vanderlei Luxemburgo at his short stint with Real Galacticos

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Visibly upset at my place of work.
This the place? I would be too. There are no safety helmets!

happy snow white GIF

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom