• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mix

I switched it off after the winner...what did Auba ****ing do? :lol:
Missed a sitter for 2-2 in the last minute of injury time. Add that to Eddie's miss and the sh itshow that was the Everton equaliser and despite playing indifferently this should actually have been a comfortable victory.

Playing tepidly and winning is just about ok, but playing tepidly and losing is not.

Artemis

I said it before, that’s the story of Arteta’s. Arsenal. A series of turbulent results followed by a stable period. Rinse and repeat.
Anytime we face decent opposition, it's like hitting a brick wall. Liverpool - defeat. Man Utd - defeat. Everton - defeat. Arteta's is utterly clueless and still learning how to coach, still an apprentice.

Should have been fired after losing Villareal. That was literally the only decent team we faced in Europa, and the clown couldn't get past them.

Sp**s and United have already got rid of their managers, I just can't understand why we're keeping this guy except for the fact that the board genuinely lost interest in the club.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
From the offset you would have thought we where the side on winless run, we looked so scared out there. Apart from that brilliant finish from Ødegaard it was as poor a first half as I've seen from us for a long time.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Great days work for Auba, miss a sitter, go home, get paid £350k p/w.

Wish I could go work, miss a deadline, go home, get paid.

Nah I'd end up with a p45.

blaze_of_glory

Look at Everton first wtf Partey is doing he look a horrible footballer seriously look he came here to earn cash and be not serious this was even worse than utd display.

Many alot of off form plsyers season still 15 games they better wake up because God help them from our fans if they keep that they already losing patience
Partey is an embarrassment. Guy's best game was in his first week of joining. Looks like a 19 year old just getting his first chances at this level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also what the reason pepe not playing i get he not in mikel plans but the guy is winger and miles better than Eddie. Just too many wrong decisions from the manager lately

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not even arsed dissecting this, I'm sure there's individuals we could blame and guys we know aren't good enough. But this type of performance and the manner of the defeat has been so common in the Arteta era. It was so predictable.

Liam_Og

Shocking performance, deserved loss.

Terrible management from arteta, wrong selection, subs were wrong, i’m assuming they were agreed before the match started, Xhaka was gassed from 65 mins, he couldn’t get near gray for the goal. Should have been Sambi for him and let Gabi have 90 mins, Nketia had one chance and fluffed his lines. Pepe would have been more effectual in that game than a washed Auba. That last minute sitter is even more criminal than the one vs Villereal.

All in all, last 2 games have been complete regression. Everton were there for the taking, the crowd were getting on their backs. But Arsenal absolutely bottled it, forgot how to play football and as a result resorted to timewasting and gave everton a chance to catch their breath, when we should have been running them into the ground chasing the press and try and nick the 2nd goal.

Everton rode their luck, probably lucky to not have had 2 sent off, but they took advantage.

All in all, we got what we deserved,

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I'd rather someone like Podolski upfront, atleast he showed love for the club and the badge, this dickhead who's on £350k p/w is captain and doesn't want to be here.

Fine, **** off then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom