• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

blaze_of_glory

Partey had a much better first season but it it appears he’s been told to sit back, and as a result his natural game has been taken away. He’s not a DM that way, and now he looks very hesitant. Our whole team is all been fitted into very rigid boxes and as a result we have killed the natural expression that players have.
I'm being harsh on him, but it's doubly disappointing to see him play like this because he does have so much ability.

Wiltord's left boot

It was Wenger just as much as it was those 3. Hleb and Febregas couldn't repeat that at any other club after they left us. It was the genius of Wenger.
Wenger was ahead of his time with that 2008 team. One of my favourite Arsenal teams tbh...Hleb, Rosicky, Fabregas and RVP were so technically gifted, now I'm struggling to think of anyone like that in our current squad

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hagn will tell us the solution is 100m January transfer window, bhavs will relativise our performance by trying to banter another team and fk will make a boomerjoke

Sick of Arsenal Twitter

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham home I'm sure we'll drop points we'll face a team not only high on confidence but manager who smart and thier midfield despite being slow but they much better than ours.

We put ourselves under pressure already because of our stupidity well done mikel

Artemis

Imagine if Cesc had come up under Arteta rather than Wenger... guy would have ended up playing for Brentford rather than Barca.
Arteta would have definitely loaned Cesc out to some random Spanish or French club when Cesc was 18 years old "to get some experience and prove his worth"....while Wenger had him as the beating heart of that amazing CL run to the final in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom