• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I might have to watch the game from the start tonight, last time I turned up and we we're 3-2 down at bog trafford I was accused of being a Bum and not a real fan.

Because I only turn up to the smell of a loss.

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Arteta won't bench Auba. He'll keep him on and hide behind him.
I remember when I was blaming Arteta for playing him LW.

Then for not creating enough chances for him.

Now I want Auba out.

Makes you reconsider things. 😡

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would be nice to @Jury post without having an agenda, for once. Guy hasn’t been the same since Raul got sacked, he had so much faith in that criminal.

Say Yes had to leave too, after Raul and Kia had to leave. Come back if you’re reading this, we’ll pretend it never happened.

Wagwaan

Rambo
Tomi White Gabriel KT
Partey Sambi
Saka ESR Martinelli
Auba

Auba - Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Back your captain.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Rambo
Tomi White Gabriel KT
Partey Sambi
Saka ESR Martinelli
Auba

Back your captain.
Yeah, shouldn’t be judging players while they’re forced into Artetaball.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Xhakaback?

Christ have mercy, this is going to be a riot and I'm going to love every bit of it.

Cheeky Xhaka Red on 35th minute.

Im Back Season 7 GIF by Friends

razörist

Can I just say I hope Xhaka never plays for us again? I know he’s out and Lokonga is developing well but I still wake up in fear sometimes at 03:00 thinking about him returning.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can I just say I hope Xhaka never plays for us again? I know he’s out and Lokonga is developing well but I still wake up in fear sometimes at 03:00 thinking about him returning.
Look's like you're never getting Adequate sleep again while micky is in charge.

Xhakattack.

razörist

Rambo
Tomi White Gabriel KT
Partey Sambi
Saka ESR Martinelli
Auba

Back your captain.
Idk man normally I would but Auba more often than not is literally playing against us.

Like actually against us.

Like an opponent but in our shirt.

Idk if I can back that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom