• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton are mess just noticed thier DOF is stepping down i still don't trust us if it's home game im more confident. Really hope our players and mikel take advantage and don't make the same manutd errors

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Read the BBC report of their match against Liverpool.

It included Bill Kenwright apparently saying in the summer that, one "big team" had said to him that whenever they need to make a decision, they ask themselves what Everton would do, as they always make the right decision.

Everton have been awful for years now, who's using them as a reference point?

Who am I kidding...we all know which "big club" it is :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No it won’t. Which is why I expect Mik to finally get sacked this year. Not even our owners are lenient enough to let Mik get away with 6th place and lower after spending the most in Europe (€200M).
I agree with everything you say and yet I just don't know that Kroenke's have a plan or have even considered alternatives

Tom Mix

Only one result can be dressed up as a good one here: a win. We're back down to 7th having fluffed a big chance to go 4th. Three points or start looking behind.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Can’t not see an Arsenal win tbh.

OT was always a bit touch and go but these Everton man are a mess.

Mohamed7

I really don’t see why we bought Ben White. Poor defender.

I cannot get past it. Shell shocked.

Mohamed7

Other than Auba, Nkeitah, and Elneny, I really don’t mind who starts the match. We really cannot afford dropping points anymore. This is a huge month.

Fabregasm

Iwobi gonna have the game of his life, 1 screamer from outside the box another brilliance solo goal from halfway line

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No it won’t. Which is why I expect Mik to finally get sacked this year. Not even our owners are lenient enough to let Mik get away with 6th place and lower after spending the most in Europe (€200M).

Absolutely, and let me sway off topic for a bit.

I dont know why people out here think that a global organisation like Arsenal, who subscribe to the very same business concepts like return on investment, would continue to gamble while their competitors are making serious moves in the market.

Its bad business practice to do that, and jobs are lost as a result of such decision making anywhere, and everywhere.

Its clear that the club are investing in Arteta because they see his potential. That said, any experienced strategist or business leader would tell you, that there would be checkpoints along that process, and if those are not met, then action will be taken.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Matchday!

I'd like to preface this post by stating that my enmity for this club is undying & due to the distress it has caused us as a collective fanbase, it deserves nothing but misery.

Tets has about as much tactical nous these days as Enzo Bearzot's corpse. But Rafa hasn't exactly covered himself in glory since his Anfield days.

Everton 1 - Arsenal 3

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Absolutely, and let me sway off topic for a bit.

I dont know why people out here think that a global organisation like Arsenal, who subscribe to the very same business concepts like return on investment, would continue to gamble while their competitors are making serious moves in the market.

Its bad business practice to do that, and jobs are lost as a result of such decision making anywhere, and everywhere.

Its clear that the club are investing in Arteta because they see his potential. That said, any experienced strategist or business leader would tell you, that there would be checkpoints along that process, and if those are not met, then action will be taken.
Arsenal is not a well run club. It seems like the shareholders are being fooled by the day to day management team (Vinai, Edu).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arsenal is not a well run club. It seems like the shareholders are being fooled by the day to day management team (Vinai, Edu).

Do you really believe that?

That Arteta and Edu can completely fool the decision makers at the club. The same club that not only has access to internal experts, but a great number of external experts as well?

No doubt the club has made stupid decisions in the past, but I would not buy the above thinking at all. Not when there are millions, if not billions, and tons of investor interest at stake.

One thing I can almost guarantee you, sitting where I am. There is consistent feedback being given to investors at the club, starting with Kroenke, far more than our "trust the process" bullshit. If not, then they are ****ing ****** and might as well cash their money and use it as firewood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom