• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
After calmly assessing this, I'm certain we're going to win. Benitez under pressure, Brands is gone. Their fans are fuming, leaving early and teams like Watford have smashed Everton recently at their ground.

You can lose at OT, Utd are a **** team but have some world class players on their day. But this is Everton, missing DCL up top.

Even Arteta has got this.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Everton fans are walking out the stadium on the 27th minute in a protest. Would absolutely love for us to do this at our next home game.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Read the BBC report of their match against Liverpool.

It included Bill Kenwright apparently saying in the summer that, one "big team" had said to him that whenever they need to make a decision, they ask themselves what Everton would do, as they always make the right decision.

Everton have been awful for years now, who's using them as a reference point?

Who am I kidding...we all know which "big club" it is :lol:

We have been using Leicester as our reference point for a while already, so I will be surprised if the Kroenkes know more about Everton than them being the dumb club we rob 40 million for.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Makingtrax imagine if Mikel loses to a manager being subjected to stadium protests and social media rants
Why do people tag me me if any fans are unsettled. Rafa's only been there 5 minutes. Watched a load of international sporting events recently and not a single Rafa Out sign. And watched Everton Fan TV. The guys are sweetness with rational discussion. Bet there's not even a plane, a vile Rafa chant or an angry mob outside the stadium on Monday. Rank amateurs.

They're only 2 places above the drop zone anyway, to take out a manager who comes 2nd after 20 years of top 4 is way harder. You've really got to work yourself up to a frenzy over a period of time. Everton fans need to contact AFTV or the Arsenal Supporters Trust if they want advice from the experts on how to really humiliate him.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Matchday? A chance to get back to winning ways? A chance to go back above Yanited and Spuds? A chance to go level on points with West Ham in 4th?

Everybody say yeh!!!
Like your positivity bro, but we can't go level with West Ham unless Mikel's PR campaign have persuaded the FA to give him more than 3 pts for a win, which wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Jae

For what it’s worth, I live and work in Liverpool (will be going the game tonight) - the general consensus amongst Everton fans is that they realistically aren’t going to get a better manager in than Rafa at this stage of the season.

I think the issue, as always, is with the owners. Rafa hasn’t exactly been backed in the transfer market and all of their money is being plowed into their new stadium on the docks. Plus their form has fallen off a cliff edge since DCL got injured.

It’s been 27 years since they won a trophy, which is why they are walking out on the 27th minute :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It’s been 27 years since they won a trophy, which is why they are walking out on the 27th minute :lol:
They know nothing about squad cost. FA Cup is their only chance investing 7th. Beating all 6 teams investing more in players is a massive long shot. Our fans only just now understanding the significance of investing 5th. ;)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mad that for how well Moyes did for Everton, he never won a trophy with them...27 years is a long time, for not even a League Cup.

Moyes himself has only won 1 trophy as a manager too, the Community Shield with Man U...he may only have 1 medal, but least he can say he won the best medal you can win.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

For what it’s worth, I live and work in Liverpool (will be going the game tonight) - the general consensus amongst Everton fans is that they realistically aren’t going to get a better manager in than Rafa at this stage of the season.

I think the issue, as always, is with the owners. Rafa hasn’t exactly been backed in the transfer market and all of their money is being plowed into their new stadium on the docks. Plus their form has fallen off a cliff edge since DCL got injured.

Yeah Rafa's plight is nothing new for managers, but the other stuff you don't quite catch on tv, actual context from the city I always find interesting. Cheers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They know nothing about squad cost. FA Cup is their only chance investing 7th. Beating all 6 teams investing more in players is a massive long shot. Our fans only just now understanding the significance of investing 5th. ;)

Tbf though their squad cost in recent years has been through the roof.

The main issue they’re all f*cked off is they got a rich new owner but have blown all their FFP room on junk.

Could be a new wrinkle that works against squad cost tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom