• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

JazzG

Established Member
So we are allowed to abuse over the internet if we are right? Sounds like a good deal to me :D

You have to understand there is so long to go, 18 games is a lot of matches. We will probably slip up and so will they, we just gotta slip up less!

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
i have more faith with Arsenal this year because even though we are still unbeaten..we have not really played consistent good football. When u play good footie you are worried about a patch of bad results...but with the way we have played so far I don't see us going through a bad patch of more than 2 consecutive games. Hang in there guys..Manu have been a good streak..and am sure there is curveball..around the corner. Hang tight gooners.

jc8gooner

reporter: so did you see it?

Wenger: of course, lol, we buy him one season and he does nothing then ve loan him out one game and sets up a goal, lol, the vanker!
Our very own stand up comic. Good one! :lol:

Andrew

thegame24 said:
too early man.

im gonna act like a manger for a sec

reporter: so we saw kolo limping off, how bad is his injury?

Wenger: vell its to early to tell, we vill know on monday how serious but at the moment its not to bad

reporter: so did you see it?

Wenger: of course, lol, we buy him one season and he does nothing then ve loan him out one game and sets up a goal, lol, the vanker!

When Jeffers leaves he most definitely will not be a favourite around here. But still, he set-up the goal by missing a shot which we know is all too familar. So he was quite lucky really.

thegame24

Established Member
lol thank you.

yea im goin through the " i dont care we still gonna do the quad" stage after a bad result.

sienna

It's still only 3 points that separate us and Manure. However we really can't afford to drop any more points. 7 draws=12 points dropped. Out of those 7, we should have won against Fulham, Leicester and Everton. I'd have thought those last minute equalisers at Leicester and Bolton would have taught us not to be content with a one goal lead but it seems we didn't learn from it. Attack is the best defence. This "not losing a game" thing, it seems as though we're satisfied with a point and not losing rather than going all out to get all 3 points.

quattro

crap... 1 pt is closer to 0 than to 3. this is as good as a loss. very disappointing. hope that we'd have learned our lesson about going 1-0 by now... how much more of these are we going to have to take until we start going over second gear?

thegame24

Established Member
im gonna rinse it out now.

Reporter: So robert not a good result today.

Pires: yes, bad bad not good

Henry: (giggling like a school girl)

reporter: so you now must be hoping man u slip up.

Pires: yes, yes, zis is important yes, my puma.

Henry: (STILL GIGGLING like a school girl) :roll:

OUTSIDE the stadium.

reporter: so do you still feel arsenal can do it and get the title off united?

hardcore rasta arsenal fan: wagwan you ras clat, were gonna bus's dem batty bouys and get da trophy.

Reporter: but you are behind man u

hardcore rasta arsenal fan: (kisses teeth) ya rass clat batty bouy.

other reporter: so you think arsenal can still do it

Drunken hooligan gooner (hey all teams have hooligans): you WHAT! you calling my missus a COW (starts vomitting) I CAN DO YA! FACK Sp**s!

Andrew

thegame24 said:
im gonna rinse it out now.

Reporter: So robert not a good result today.

Pires: yes, bad bad not good

Henry: (giggling like a school girl)

reporter: so you now must be hoping man u slip up.

Pires: yes, yes, zis is important yes, my puma.

Henry: (STILL GIGGLING like a school girl) :roll:

OUTSIDE the stadium.

reporter: so do you still feel arsenal can do it and get the title off united?

hardcore rasta arsenal fan: wagwan you ras clat, were gonna bus's dem batty bouys and get da trophy.

Reporter: but you are behind man u

hardcore rasta arsenal fan: (kisses teeth) ya rass clat batty bouy.

other reporter: so you think arsenal can still do it

Drunken hooligan gooner (hey all teams have hooligans): you WHAT! you calling my missus a COW (starts vomitting) I CAN DO YA! FACK Sp**s!

Haha... that really brighten's up a loss alright! Keep it up! :lol:

indy

now if toure is injured in for a while do u think we should cancel Volz move, we might need the cover hope this doesnt end up being another Upson type situation

thegame24

Established Member
mad arsenal fan: Jeffers you **** why the **** you do that to us?

Jeffers: ahh stick it up ya arse, gobshite, eh

mad arsenal fan: (in quiet voice: ****in scousa) OI where the **** are my Hub caps???

Jeffers: ehhh heeee, ya gobshite, lol, you dont leave ya caaaa alone in ghliverpooool (hub cap drops from under SHELL SUITE) uh oh (starts running like a leprachaun)

mad arsenal fan: Fackin **** took my hub caps, (starts throwing fit)

Bunch of scousers: eh eh cam down cam down

Andrew

Wenger: We were outplayed

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 87,00.html

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger felt his side were outplayed and outfought in their game against Everton. The Frenchman felt his side did not play well enough and allowed the home side to dominate the game.

"The game was more of a fight than a technical game," Wenger said.
"We feel we didn't play enough when we lost the ball.

"We had a few chances to score the second goal, but we didn't play enough.

"I don't think we created enough chances, maybe because of the way Everton played and I don't think we put the ball enough on the ground."

Wenger was unable to confirm whether Kolo Toure's injury, sustained in the first half following a 50-50 challenge with Lee Carsley, was serious or not.

"It looks like a bad kick, we hope nothing's broken," he concluded.

marhes26

Jeffers can get stuffed.The jug eared freak.I dont want him back at Arsenal coz he couldnt hit a barn door for us but put all this effort in for everton against us.I hope Everton dont buy him and he rots in the reserves.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom