• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

jc8gooner

Thanks for the less than 5 minutes of highlights ITV. Great! U show Manure for 30 mins and us for 5. ****in ****s.

The Premier

With the busy schedule in the next few weeks, why has Wenger thinned out your squad? Are funds that short that all these loans out are really necessary? You have a realistic chance of doing damage in three (actually three and half) competitions this year.

Once again, Wenger plays essentially the same 14 players game after game. They're bound to get weary - not tired, but weary. The result is a stretch for the ball that comes up two inches short; the jump that ends up two inches short.

I think Arsenal would be almost unstoppable if Wenger used a larger pool of players, and rotated two or three new faces in with each match. It would help keep the top guys on their toes - perhaps even some competition for positions. Perhaps the top guys are a little too self-satisfied with their places - just a touch of that French arrogance poking through. Perhaps that is why the players are always going on about how this is the greatest club in the world. They have it made - win, lose or draw, there is no real chance that any of them will ever lose their places.

Just a few thoughts from a football fan with marginal interest in the Arse.

Jinn

Established Member
Whoever said we're not going through a bad patch should really reconsider.

When we get three wins in a row in the league, then I'll be convinced we're out of our bad patch.

Mark

Established Member
we are going through a bit of a bad patch and are a bit inconsistent, we played very well against leeds but we were poor today, in all fairness the gap of time between these two games wasnt much and neither is the gap between the next boro game, but i expect us to win that one. the main thing is we're not losing. last year even when we were playing well we didn't always win games. as you can tell i've calmed down from earlier. lets just try to stay positive. we had 7 draws at this exact stage during 01/02 as well, the difference this time is we're unbeaten and have more points. we will improve.

juo_henry

we're only 3 points behind manure, oni oni 3 GD behind them, this can be changed anytime especially when they visit us... look at the good side, we're still ****ing unbeaten...

the only worrying thing is that we're settling with too many draws...we have to change that...Wenger knows exactly wat he was doing against Everton... he took of Ljungberg n Kanu for defensive midfielders n defender coz i think AW sensed some bad omen...according to the report in Soccernet, Everton played so well that they deserved the all 3 points....so Wenger changed the tactics to more defensive to stay 1-1, n it paid off!!!

kanooo

Haven't read all of your posts yet but I have to say I'm getting dissappointed.

I'm sure the guys gave their all in their matches but we still cannot quite kill our opponents yet after taking the lead. How many times have we lost our lead and had to be content with a draw now? We're having too many draws.

Leicester, Bolton and now Everton. We really need to kill the game off - even if we've played badly and were leading.

I'm really gutted to see the manscum at the top again - killing Bolton with their second goal - even though Bolton came back at the 90th minute with a goal.

KoLo28

I new you would all eat your words about franny, told ya he was quality. But you are all over reacting. He put all his effort in at Everton and not Arsenal? one shot.... he wasn't given a real chance by arsenal and he gets to prove himself against them and you want him to not try? Also just because we drew your acting like the season is over, get over it... imagine if you supported chelsea you'd all be commiting **** and thinking you'll get relegated, far out. We're 3points behind and 4 infront of chelsea.... move on and look forward to boro.

reggiepaul

thegame24 said:
hardcore rasta arsenal fan: wagwan you ras clat, were gonna bus's dem batty bouys and get da trophy.

Reporter: but you are behind man u

hardcore rasta arsenal fan: (kisses teeth) ya rass clat batty bouy.

other reporter: so you think arsenal can still do it

Drunken hooligan gooner (hey all teams have hooligans): you WHAT! you calling my missus a COW (starts vomitting) I CAN DO YA! FACK Sp**s!

(hardcore raste arsenal fan returns with his Crew (the islington massive) to sort out reporter)

hardcore rasta arsenal fans : waaappaan rudey!!! me a whoop yo boombaclaat up wheefii mama come no... slectaaaah!!!

(Scenes of violence fuelled by evertonian draw, with dreads flying around)

zerofeel

damnn....i gotta say tat the draw was rather disappointing as we witness MANURE stretch their lead to 3 points and alllll the media gloatin over their superiority and makin us look like perennial runners-up..they just dont want any other clubs to win it but MANURE..but u know wat?? ARsenal is a team that plays good together and bad together and the ONLY THING that can destroy US is SELF-DESTRUCTION... its a draw its not a lost ,theres 18 more games to go and i believe that the players will gather up all their courage and strength to overcome this inconsistency to prove that we are the true challengers..whether we win the crown or not is NOW UP to the players to respond since ITS THEM on the field week in week out fighting to grind out a result and one guess as much that the match with everton wasnt much desired by them since all the big guns had to play a bruisin encounter with leeds b4hand...but we know the players will rise up again to show the critics wrong....COME U GUNNERS!!!

Ridge

i m dissapointed that we threw another one-goal ead away, but i was just wondering how many draws would we get this season? :roll:

oh yeah and i watch the highlights, so its JEFFERS who made that shot... damn him. :roll:

reggiepaul

Bollox if I know what happened. All I know is if Wiltord and/or Gilberto had started we would have won.

;D ;D

thegame24

Established Member
wiltord really needs to get his finger out and sign the contract cause hes the type of player that could score in these games.

reggiepaul

We need that spunkiness that Gilberto, Wiltord and Pennant (Pires, Ljungberg, Cole) just give at the last minute.

Personally would prefer Edu first choice but what can you do. Let's get Wenger and force him to play him!

Andrew

I reckon Gilberto should take a leaf out of Scholes book. Maybe not that attacking, but Gilberto's forward runs can be very dangerous and will give us a heading option. Either him of Vieira should score more goals.

Top Bottom