• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I've decided to do a thread for once.

This has unmitigated disaster written all over. Everton lost yet again tonight. Rooney was rested so he'll be up for it, Ashley Williams, who despite being absolutely shocking, tends to play well against us and he was pumped up tonight, attacking the Lyon goalkeeper and starting a fight that involved some Everton fans. Throw Koeman in who saved his job at Southampton by beating us 4-0 after losing to everyone else and has a track record of outwitting Arsène. Not to mention we lost their last season, the game is on early and it's away, we have absolutely no chance of winning this whatsoever.

I would start Wilshere over El Neny who, after me defending him, I'm starting to realise is actually terrible.

If we focus, pick some sort of midfield, start doing sensible things like not giving away penalties and not walking back instead of running, we might win but I doubt it.

Everton 5-1 Arsenal

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Way to be positive LOL. I will say we will win this 2-1 with Giroud to score after coming on off the bench. It'll be nervy but a good game I would say. Hope to see Wilshere playing in this one and maybe just maybe we can get Özil, Laca and Alexis on together - which in that case would make me think we could win 3 or 4-1. Rooney will score against us like always.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Draw or win for Everton.

We like to kick start a turn in fortunes for struggling sides so let’s help Koeman out.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I don't know which team has had a more underwhelming season. Guess the match will show. I can see Koeman getting the sack if he loses this.

zhaggy

I would love to see Williams thorn apart, dont like him at all.
He seems to wind himself up when facing us, kicking players and being all around nasty.
Kolasinac to run him over at some point?:)

The Toffees will probably be led by a caretaker for the match - and the real ability of the blues will show through. Wenger ought to get away with a win - but I'm not that confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom