PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by rich 1990, Oct 19, 2017.

?

Who will win?

1. Everton

38.6%
  2. Draw

15.9%
  3. Arsenal (don't do it yourself)

45.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanonier

Kanonier Well-Known Member

Go all out! We need this win.

[​IMG]

2. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Just got to be ruthless and cruel imo , seeing the crowd leave early at haftime should be our goal .

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  3. redanddread

redanddread The stone that the builders refuse

Boy, do we need a good result. Our away results have been shocking. Wenger went TWO whole effing years without losing an away game - let that **** sink in as we get ready for this one.

4. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

Everton is battered and bruised its manager career is on the line, that's a bad indication
    we probably get to see Arsenal Football Charity instead of what you wished

5. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Indeed , Hopefully Arsène explains to them Charity begins at home.

6. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

Impeccable analysis, but I do believe you're being quite generous in expecting us to actually be on target after being quite profligate away to a team Luton would've scored a few goals against.

7. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Christ. Anything could happen in this game. From 4-0 everton to 0-6 Arsenal and every result in between. I just don't know.

El Neny is the millionth example of Wenger giving a bargain basement footballer of limited ability extended gametime in our first team. Watch him. Closely. He can't believe his luck.

8. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

I meant in terms of them losing matches around our fixture, but beating us. Same thing happened when Coeman was at Southampton.

9. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

:lol: post of the season! :lol:

celestis likes this.
  10. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

This is actually a massive game. Neither team can afford a loss. We need a win, a draw would be disappointing.

We can do this. Put em to the ****ing sword. #WeGotOzil #AlexisSanchezBaby #AintNobodyLikeKoscileny #LacazettePutTheBallIntoTheNet #NanannaHectorBellerin

celestis likes this.
  11. TH14

TH14 Well-Known Member

Think we'll win it 3-1. Delete the club if we lose.

12. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

The training pics suggest white bibs are the starters for today. Iwobi is wearing black in one shot though and I expect him to start. No sign of Özil in any pic but its possible he was no where near the ball so not in the shots.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/arsenal-train-facing-everton

13. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

[​IMG]

tap-in likes this.
  14. tap-in

That pic isn''t in the link I posted. He's clearly hiding from me :lol: So, my white bib theory is probably correct which means Özil starting, Iwobi on bench. Also Jack on bench!

15. tap-in

Dont blame the club, blame the men in charge :)

16. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Shame we haven't had a proper wind-up merchant in our team for years. I can easily see them getting a man sent off early doors with their current anxiety. Probably Williams.

17. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Hoping we finally get to see Lacazette play with Alexis and Özil.

18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Really hope for Front 3 of Laca Özil and Alexis it will be about time to see them all together Lacazzete will get good service playing with them

How Soon Is Now likes this.
  19. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Expecting Williams Pickford and of course Rooney to have good game against us

20. How Soon Is Now

How Soon Is Now Well-Known Member

Really think even Everton are too bad to beat us at the moment. At least Watford have been showing something impressive of late.

This being said, I would not be surprised if Rooney missed the Lyon game because he was trekking to some fountain of youth and is now back to his glory years....

...that or he's just drunk and plays with a confidence only alcohol could bring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.