• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Come on.....If you call that a fantastic game, I have a bridge to sell you over the Potomac. Özil had a fantastic game, Ramsey had a goal that is masking his flaws.

It's fortunate the ever wonderful Harry Dean Stanton shuffled off this mortal coil last month, otherwise he'd have been on the receiving end of Ramsey's lethal strikes.

Thankfully the only thing that's been killed today is Ronald Koeman's Everton career :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You're welcome.

I'm impressed, here I was thinking you were merely a pastiche of all the mid 80's early 90's cantankerous cartoon characters and, as it tyrns out, you seem to have gotten the better of the jinx effect :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Fantastic performance. I loved the mentality we showed. We bossed the game from start to finish, could've easily let our heads drop after going 1 nil down. Especially when you consider we should've had a free kick.

Daft goal to give away at the end, but we made amends by having the final say.

Great game, vital 3 points. First away win, happy days.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Personally, I still think there are players on the market that you can replace Özil with.

In terms of Sanchez, it's going to be hard to replace him.

Hope you are not that same Troopz of the AFTV :lol::lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Great performance, I'd back the side we had out there to put in a good showing against anyone. The only downer to this result is that we've waited until late October to finally turn up in the league. Need to go on like this and see where we are come Christmas.

Nailed it. Certainly our best attack and midfield. And it showed. Everton were poor but the mood we were in, we would've given anyone a runaround.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
in the same way that nacho shoudnt have underhit his backpass to cech later- but both those situations were redeemable if xhaka/cech had assessed the danger they were in and reacted quickly
Oh I'm not making an excuse for Xhaka, he was as much to blame as Mertesacker. These mistakes are rarely the fault of a single person, I'd chalk the first goal conceded down to -Mert-Xhaka, and the second one to Monreal-Cech.
My point was that Xhaka doesn't deal well with pressure and someone who's been used to playing with him more often would have chosen some option other than to give him the ball.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the match but just seen a recording. Top game.

All those posters who wanted Koeman as our manager, a narrow escape :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom