• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
With the added creativity and goal threat of Alexis, I expect Ramsey to play a more disciplined role if that's what he's been told to do.

That's what Im hoping for Jury.

We will miss Iwobi's box-box like role today, and Ramsey needs to fulfill that for us in the middle otherwise we will have a gaping hole in the middle, with Xhaka exposed to the elements yet again. As bad as Everton are, we cannot afford to give them free reign in the middle.

Axel9090

Need to win today. We only won 1 out of the last 5 games at Goodison but before that we won like 4 out of 5. We need to get that form back.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Someone, someone please watch the positioning of Özil and Ramsey on the field today.

My worry is that the front three won't look to make runs in behind that often and if that's the case we need Ramsey to make runs forward or we'll be way too predictable..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My worry is that the front three won't look to make runs in behind that often and if that's the case we need Ramsey to make runs forward or we'll be way too predictable..

Worry for me too, Alexis likes to come inside, Özil obviously looks for the ball and Laca seems to come deep too. We need to stretch their defence as much as possible because playing in front of them will probably be quite easy for them. Their back 3 isn't the quickest, let's give them some problems in behind.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
we are conceding today at least 1 goal.
we are going to be very very open.
kola should be doing what delph does for city and comes to play center to support xhaka when they are attacking towards the other side.
Özil to play more like a midfielder and ramsey as a free man in the final third.
bellerin to push us forward and koscienly to cover for him
its more a 2 3 2 3 formation, a la city.

Delph is able to do that because Sané and Sterling provide their width up front. We use inverted forwards so rely on overlapping runs from our wing backs for width. Personally I prefer the former. More stability in defence and more expansive in attack. Matter of taste though I guess.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Alright, @rich 1990 was right. Im here for the game :(

The rough play is already underway, just look at the level of pressing and chance taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom