• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Apparently Everton is statistically one of the worst sides in the PL at the moment. Great moment for Charity FC to turn up. Hope we put a few past them for confidence.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This is a must win if we want to keep the pressure on a possible top 4 finish.

Which means we will try nab a dodgy goal then sit back cos we’re scared to concede, which will lead to us conceding. Then we will try and attack but we don’t know what that word means anymore.

So 1-1.

Trofton

Opta stats​

• Everton won both Premier League games against Arsenal last season - they've not won three in a row against the Gunners in league competition since April 1986.
  • Arsenal are without a win in their last three Premier League away games against Everton (D1 L2), last having a longer winless league run at Goodison Park between 1989 and 1994 (6 games).
  • Arsenal have scored 111 Premier League goals against Everton, more than they have vs any other side in the competition. Indeed, only Manchester United have netted more against a single opponent in the competition (112 vs Newcastle).
  • Everton lost their first Monday Premier League match this season 2-1 at Wolves - they've not lost consecutive Monday games in the competition since April 2006/January 2007 (vs Chelsea and Man City).
  • Arsenal have lost two of their last three games in the Premier League (W1), conceding seven goals in the process. Prior to this, the Gunners had gone unbeaten in their previous eight matches (W6 D2) and conceded only four times.
  • Everton have lost six of their last seven Premier League matches (D1) and are winless in their last eight (D2 L6). The Toffees haven't gone nine without a win since a 12-game run between August and October 1994.
  • In his Premier League career, Everton manager Rafael Benítez has seen his sides concede more goals against Arsenal (27) than against any other team in the competition. Indeed, the Spaniard has seen his teams keep just one clean sheet in 17 top-flight games against the Gunners (1-0 with Liverpool in February 2016).
  • Everton's Demarai Gray has scored more Premier League goals than any other Toffees player this season (4), while Gray has never netted more than four in a Premier League season in his career, also netting four in 2018-19 at Leicester City.
  • Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored eight goals in nine Premier League games played on Mondays, with only Ian Wright (14) netting more on this day of the week for the Gunners in the competition. Aubameyang averages a goal every 85 minutes in the Premier League on Mondays, his best such record on a specific weekday.
  • Emile Smith Rowe has had a hand in eight goals in his last 11 appearances in all competitions for Arsenal (6 goals, 2 assists). Indeed, only Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (9) has more goal involvements for the Gunners this season than the 21-year-old (8).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Carragher is such a bellend, tbh.

Also, lying about Haaland being there tonight is annoying too.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Will be a tight game but I think we've got the better defence in these type of games which should see us come out of it with the 3 points.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Now that I'm thinking about it, Xhaka might be a big help tonight. He's slows the attack so much that it's highly unlikely we'll take an early lead meaning that we won't stop playing 20 minutes into the match. 200 IQ play by Mikel. #ArtetaIn

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Gonna miss the game tonight unfortunately, enjoy folks.

Dont let me down Arsenal, dont let me ****ing down.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would like to see Martinelli start again tonight.

Auba

Martinelli ESR Saka

Partey Sambi

Tavares Gaby White Tomi

Ramsdale

Blow them away early, 0-3 by half time.

Ødegaard & Xhaka on as subs for Sambi & ESR.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

even millionaires take their girl to winter wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom