• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Xhaha starting immediately. We've been unlucky with injuries as long as I can remember (which goes back to Overmars' days) yet the only one who defies that is Granit ****ing Xhaka.

At least it's not Elneny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The line up is balanced and good that what important auba need to be dropped and Tavares need few games out all in all good decisions

Why

Always Me ?
You guys really don't get how Xhaka operates...

He will be back from injury, have a game where he ****s up with some bad back passes, which everyone forgets about when he does a flukey pass that will get us a goal, although whoever he passes to has to do 99% of the work... But the BBC website says Xhaka assisted so all the Xhaka fanboys on here will point out he made an assist and won us the game.

Queue a week of argueing on here. Fanboys posting videos and stats from the Euros, and selective stats from a 2 week run where he actually was decent. Haters pointing out Red Cards, errors leading to goals stats, and the video of him throwing his armband and jeering the fans.

Next week against Southampton he will do **** all and make a bunch of small mistakes. But nothing major.

Queue another week of arguments on here. Some people from each side swapping allegiances after some sarcastic remarks from the usual suspects.

West Ham game, we will go 1 down quickly, then Xhaka will fly tackle Bowen or someone similar. Get sent off. Protest his innocense. Then back to normal until he gets injured again.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Starting a Xhaka who's off the pace, been out 2 months for him to get a Red card, Tactical masterclass from Mikel Emery.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

GDeep™

League is very weak
Isn’t it too early to throw players into games? Wenger will normally give you 30-45 mins after an injury. Mick just chucks you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom