• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta said that he leave everything to Freddie for this game because he didn't have much time to work with players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just read Sokratis is suspend for tomorrow game so there is big chance Mustafi going play tomorrow

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If bellerin can't make it tomorrow then i guess we'll go Chambers RB and Niles LB with Mustafi Luiz as center backs :lol:. Jesus.

Krevsnih

3-5-2 with saka and amn as wingbacks.
Xhaka-Torreira-Willock midfield.
Laca-Auba up top.

Defence, well, defenders as Job at least,
Chambers-Sokratis-Holding(if fit)

This periode is all about 3p,win ****ty!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
3-5-2 with saka and amn as wingbacks.
Xhaka-Torreira-Willock midfield.
Laca-Auba up top.

Defence, well, defenders as Job at least,
Chambers-Sokratis-Holding(if fit)

This periode is all about 3p,win ****ty!
Sokratis is suspended because he reach maximum yellow cards

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
This game will show Arteta who he is going to have to ship out, this is like a tryout for our whole team lol but I am confident we can and will win this one.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This game will show Arteta who he is going to have to ship out, this is like a tryout for our whole team lol but I am confident we can and will win this one.
i think he already know who he should sell after watching us week ago

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
i think he already know who he should sell after watching us week ago

It's possible or he may be willing to give them one more chance considering now he has been announced as the head coach.

All I hope is that the players give their all and we get back to our winning ways.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's possible or he may be willing to give them one more chance considering now he has been announced as the head coach.

All I hope is that the players give their all and we get back to our winning ways.

I guess the question is are there players who are hurting the squad harmony and drive to succeed even if they're good players?

blaze_of_glory

I've said it before, but I just love these 4:30am games. Definitely not sleeping through this one, no sir. Not with the entertainment value we've had so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom