• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
What do you think about this? Looks like this fake news African sites tbh.

Looks like a ghanesian newspaper, but they are quoting that guy who first claimed Partey was in Germany, but then backtracked. They also claim to have seen a video call from him though..

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Anyone who does this is a sicko but if you go through the process of taking on a new faith/religion and do something like this soon after then thats even a bit more ****ed up, especially if you just got married recently.

I guess this assumption is far too removed as we don't know who it is, and they havent yet been convicted.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If the club is aware of the rumors going around it should brief the media. For TPs sake at least.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyone who does this is a sicko but if you go through the process of taking on a new faith/religion and do something like this soon after then thats even a bit more ****ed up, especially if you just got married recently.
Sometimes people “take a new faith” just to get the marriage over the line, they don’t really take on the faith.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m telling you that yeah these ballers might be dusting supermodels every night but some of them have absolute negative game.

How are you down so horrendous you’re raping someone in Marbella when Dave the plumber from down the road is going there and getting with 10 girls easy.

The woman Ronaldo raped said he had the most awkward and creepy chat despite looking like a Greek God. If they’re not getting with girls off pure name value they’ve got nothing.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes people “take a new faith” just to get the marriage over the line, they don’t really take on the faith.
I have no idea what the situation here was tbh. But yes I have a friend who did that recently, at the old age of 26.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I suppose the one thing to give hope that it wasn't our man (while circumstantial evidence to him at least being the accused piles up), is that it seems so incongruous, particularly in the light of the behaviour discussed here. Most examples of charged footballers in rape or sexual assault allegations are single (or not seriously involved), young and either overtly flashy or apparently ill-prepared for a swift elevation to stardom. None of things apply here, which makes the possibility even more shocking. Throw in the fact he just got married, has been in a stable long-term relationship for years and has even recently converted to a faith that prescribes pretty full on punishments for such crimes - and did so for his new wife and he certainly doesn't fit the 'profile'.

All we can do is hope it isn't him arrested, and if it is, that one of our heroes is not guilty of such a horrendous act. The best hope for the victim is that there is no genuine victim, though as previously discussed that is statistically very rare, particularly when the police are willing to act quickly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ben Davies just posted on his insta and he's confirmed in Italy.

So, yeah. I'm 80+% now expecting that's going to be Partey.

It defos is.

Every other 29 year old footballer in the PL has either posted on Insta today or is abroad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Maybe you should read the DSM and stop embarrassing yourself. Since I'm sure you don't even know what the DSM is, maybe just stop posting stupid sh*t. Rapists and pedophiles are both innately afflicted. You're making stupid excuses like oh they're powerful and rich so that means they're more likely to rape. Not so. For the same reason that sociopaths are often financially successful, the occupation can be a tool to facilitate the behavior, not the root cause of the behavior. The doctor who molested all of those gymnasts didn't just decide one day that he'd molest the gymnasts because he was a doctor. He had a desire to molest probably since childhood and then got himself a job that would give him the access. You are trying to put the blame on external factors when it belongs on the sick f*cks doing it.

Tf is your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom