• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I know it goes against the current trend of the exposure of powerful people who for years have been able to act with impunity BUT it’s not unheard of for athletes to get targeted like this. Recent example being CHO.

Defo best to wait and see, wouldn’t even keep the thread open.
Hmm but considering there are 500+ players in the PL and a story like this comes out 1-2 times a year at most, I don’t think it’s far fetched at all in all honesty.
I’m not tapped so hard to imagine such a lie though.

Anyway definitely best to wait and see, starting to think papers shouldn’t even be allowed to report this sort of thing until it progresses to a charge tbh. Releasing vague info like this isn’t right

Diesel

That's just a silly comment really. Woulda said you're a child but then saw you're 31.
I know it isnt important at the moment. But this is where i would say "and then they say Xhaka is unjustifiably toxic towards fanbase". With posts like this you can only imagine the **** that has been sent to xhaka through all his social media.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyway definitely best to wait and see, starting to think papers shouldn’t even be allowed to report this sort of thing until it progresses to a charge tbh. Releasing vague info like this isn’t right
Not sure about that, either way Partey misses the season and there will be speculation online anyway.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Some disaster if its Partey, even if its a false accusation (unlikely if they're this quick to make an arrest) he'll be unplayable for months at best.

chessygoal

So Partey is a 29 year old player from North London, international, qualified for the next WC, who spent time in Spain recently. If it's not him, some journos are going to get sued really fast.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some disaster if its Partey, even if its a false accusation (unlikely if they're this quick to make an arrest) he'll be unplayable for months at best.

Mate he’s not playing again this season and most of next if he’s charged.

No chance he sees trial for ages either. I mean look at Giggs who was arrested years ago and still hasn’t been in court.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Saying you hope it's a player you don't like, is so ****ing stupid and should be immediately deleted.
And result in a ban.

Have to say, this being the case might make some sense of the odd timing of the Jesus announcement. It would also suggest that whoever mr Opinions from the OP is, they know some copper happy with breaking the rules of their job. This kind of **** getting leaked to the press is one thing, but to random 10 minutes of fame types on twitter is a whole new ball game. Sadly the fact that it is still up suggests they may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom