• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,459

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

I read that Gabriel will miss this one because he's still in his two week quarantine from traveling here. I guess the same will apply to Ceballos (and anyone else we buy from abroad).

Predicting a narrow win - 1-2

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil back in training with the main squad

No sign of Guendouzi that I saw

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Lovely stuff to read all this optimism. Winning ways can lift players to perform above themselves and Arteta certainly needs that. He has all the hallmarks of an excellent manager. A few wins early on and we might just get top 4 this season, which would be amazing considering how far we've fallen.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I never understand how some players can have 1 or 2 amazing seasons then never live up to it, unless injuries of course. Remember Michu?
One possible explanation is the psychology behind those split second decisions that players have to make. In a great team with a manager you get on with, the fans behind you and you're on top of the world making lots of plays.

A new manager, team fall outs or fans whinging about you and you can easily become Özil.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One possible explanation is the psychology behind those split second decisions that players have to make. In a great team with a manager you get on with, the fans behind you and you're on top of the world making lots of plays.

A new manager, team fall outs or fans whinging about you and you can easily become Özil.

You just won't stop this, will you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom