• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,426

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Uhm, yes?

I thought that pass was from Tierney. Been doing those well since hes6been playing. Good for him though but just one great pass so i guess that's dictating tempo even though a majority of his passes are still sideways or back. Im just pointing out how the narrative is different for him and Elneny when they both do the same thing.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Superb 2nd half, nice to win comfortably.. Great debuts for Willian and Gabriel. Great start to the weekend, hopefully some upsets in the other games.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I thought that pass was from Tierney. Been doing those well since hes6been playing. Good for him though but just one great pass so i guess that's dictating tempo even though a majority of his passes are still sideways or back. Im just pointing out how the narrative is different for him and Elneny when they both do the same thing.

It's funny, I mentioned the pass by Xhaka and I think most thought it was from Tierney and were saying Xhaka could never? The irony......

Honestly our midfield isn't that bad, we're just being conservative which is why we looked solid defensively.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Who would have thought Gabriel would score for us during his first ever game for us the Gunners. If he is that good with his headers he'll probably score at least one more during the season.

Willian, what a top free purchase he's been so far, at least 2 assists out of 3 goals. If Willian can play centrally with Pepe on the right eventually we'd like to think that would be a good front 3/4.

Anyway, that was a pretty good 2nd half performance, I'm surprised we didn't get more then 3 goals in the end. We were close to getting a 4th when Willians free kick only just got saved in that 1st half. Anyone else still dissapointed we didn't get a 4th goal in the end? Either way, more then happy we got up 3-0. COYG!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Good solid win. But there's still lot to work on. That midfield two is problematic. In possession center backs have no option apart from passing it wide to the wingbacks who have to play it down the channel. But I'm delighted with the way Arteta is setting us up to control the match and restrain the opposition. Feels so much calmer to watch as a fan.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Arteta started El Neny, that means that Arteta obviously rates him pretty high, he's obviously impressed Arteta during training so far. He is a proper DM, I don't mind him personally but lets just hope he doesn't stop us from signing Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta started El Neny, that means that Arteta obviously rates him pretty high, he's obviously impressed Arteta during training so far. He is a proper DM, I don't mind him personally but lets just hope he doesn't stop us from signing Partey.
No he start Elneny because Dani not fit Guendouzi and Torreira are for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom