<

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Sep 1, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Sep 12, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

86.9%
  2. Draw

7.1%
  3. Fulham Win

6.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Auba is worldclass and not just a mere poacher as some may have put out here, but he's not even near Henry.

Henry dominated matches in every aspect of the game, kinda like Messi.

2. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

[​IMG]

3. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Is that what they were doing? Beating the sh** out of each other? Looked more like a hissy fit. Don't quote me with such trash comment.

4. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Bit of handbags :lol:, at least they're fired up, probably due to not starting.

5. Kysus

Kysus Well-Known Member

Topclass performance as a team unit despite looking a bit rusty in some stages, Fulham barely got a sniff.

Individual positives:
    -Xhaka: On pitch captain, leading by example. After Emery ruined him for a bit we have our confident world-class midfielder back. Great chipped balls, cross-balls, balls between the lines. Great positioning helping us winning the ball back pressing. Everywhere on the pitch. -Gabriel: Bit nervy in the beginning but looked a dominant figure afterwards. Great 1vs1 and in the air.
    -Willian: Not the most glamerous player but ultra effective, exactly what we need. Hope to see him with Pepe not instead.
    Elneny works in our team, comfortable on the ball he does all the simple things and keeps us ticking. Frees Xhaka to be more advanced. Should keep him in the squad for sure.
    Others:
    Auba is auba enough said. AMN looked a bit off in the beginning but played himself back afterwards. Ceballos looked really sharp. Tierney looking forward to see him further forward.

Individual Negatives:
    Laca:
    Honestly was horrific most of the game. Lost almost all balls that were played into him. I don't know, we seem to think he can be a Giroud but he clearly cannot.
    Bellerin: Just your typical Bellerin nothing performance. Shaky defender, mediocre on the ball. Nothing player, no clue what we need him for.

Symbia likes this.
  6. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

The referee I will forgive for the excellence of the advantage he played for the third goal but WHY ON EARTH wasn't that tw at Hector sent off?

7. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

great start.

Iceman10 likes this.
  8. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member

This was a nice comfy win where apart from a few blips, every player put in a shift and worked for the team. Gabriel was a highlight. I think there was a communication problem at the start but once sorted, the man was a colossus. Auba was his effective self and worked hard all over the pitch. Tierney is simply complete in his position. Willian has brought his Chelsea form and I hope that stays for the duration. The whole unit looked good and the subs in terms of probing and pushing Fulham back were effective. Both strikers scoring and a clean sheet was just the icing on the cake.

9. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

I actually laughed so much in real life :rofl:

kash2, Jasard and GDeep™ like this.
  10. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

I believe he was using it as an example that things can get even way more heated than that between friends and it’s OK.

11. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Don't give a f*ck what he was doing. It was a joke that he took too seriously.

12. EmeryCouldnt

Haha my bad, I got lost in the general conversation. I didn’t see your post.

13. EmeryCouldnt

Anyone else feeling ****ing great after this?

Iceman10 likes this.
  14. PressResistance

PressResistance Active Member

From Unai shagging his way through London to players fighting to get minutes for Arteta, levels to this.

It's a different knock when Arsenal knocks, sometimes it's a KNOCK-out.

We move.

15. ASIF

ASIF Well-Known Member

This is why i avoid posting u can't argue with a person living in his mother's basement sitting online wholeday.I actually had to put my own photo in dp to show you not everyone is like you Gagandeep punjabi bhangra rapper wanna be..

American_Gooner likes this.
  16. EmeryCouldnt

ffs is this an Arsenal discussion?

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

:lol:

Nobody wants to see your picture. You’ve just logged in today to abuse me.

OnlyOne likes this.
  18. ASIF

ASIF Well-Known Member

Well I came here right after watching the match to read a bit of thread and saw you 5 mins into the game talking rubbish about our new signing willian who just had an hattrick of assist.Then i logged in to abuse you Gagandeep..what kind of a person hates his own name.

Manberg and American_Gooner like this.
  19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

I was praising Willian all day. I have been saying all summer he will have a good season.

You could’ve quoted me with some respect and we would’ve had a nice dialogue.

20. ASIF

ASIF Well-Known Member

You got on my nerves after a good match first thing i saw was you slaying willian our match of the match.Anyways back to the topic.Good game feeling excited about a new season after god knows how many years.Need to sign Partey and Aaour and we look like a great team again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.