<

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by gooner, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Ridge

Ridge New Member

henry is disappointed. he always has that moody look when he doesnt score.(and when reyes does...) :|

2. Pepe LeFrits

Pepe LeFrits New Member Elite

Some of you lot seem to care more about Man Utd than you do Arsenal, and it's pretty sad...

But anyway, go Reyes! :D

3. lee1001

lee1001 New Member Trusted

I like it. Really highlights how much ambition he has to get even better.
    It was also push Reyes on to greater heights.

One commentator suggested its just competitive banter between the two. Henry isn't really pissed off.

4. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

Well, he has struggled during the international break for France, and is carrying an achilles injury. Maybe that's also a source of frustration for him.

5. alibey

alibey New Member

Reyes the BAD KID, where he comes, he surely scores!!! Like on Wild west, Bily Boy, ever1 are f*in scared of him. Go KID!

6. Jose_Reyes_2005

Jose_Reyes_2005 New Member Trusted

Late in the game, we were 3-0 up, Lauren was on the touchline ready to take a throw in, the ball was 5 or 6 feet away from him, henry looks like he's going to kick it to him, but he just walks right past it !!!! Pennant then gives it to lauren.

That really worried me. Remember there were reports that they had a bust up after the man utd game after lauren took a shot when henry was right next to him - i dont know, maybe i'm reading a little too much into this but its worrying how he just walked passed the ball. :?

7. lee1001

Was it a pen to Fulham or not?

8. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I thought it was. Weird to see Halsey reverse the decision.

9. Allyboy

Allyboy New Member Elite

From soccer saturday it sounded like we did not play that well, but still won 3-0 which is a very good thing.

Especially when Chelski and Man U did not play that well and could only draw.

10. ozgooner

ozgooner New Member

no it definately wasnt :D
    but henry was hacked down in a crude challenge which should of been a penalty

11. Sonic Youth

Sonic Youth New Member

henry should have had a penalty as well

12. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

You're reading into it a bit too much, I feel. Just appreciate what a splendid team we have, and celebrate the best young talent around JOSE REYES. ;D

13. lee1001

If it wasn't a pen, what was the freekick for?

14. champions04

champions04 New Member

well the commentators on 94.9 said that after watching it about 6 times, it was NOT a penalty. Ashley got more of a touch on the ball than on Andy Cole

15. ozgooner

ozgooner New Member

there wasnt a free kick :?

16. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I thought it was a penalty.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time wasting?

18. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Yeah sounds like it. Doesn't mean anything.

19. ozgooner

ozgooner New Member

did u by any chance watch the game :? it clearly wasnt a penalty

20. Ridge

Ridge New Member

since he had an achilles injury, i thought he would be subbed off instead of vieira. why is he playing for 90 minutes if he is carrying an injury? oh my oh my. hope he really gets some rest.