• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 11/09/04

rulehater

I really hope we beat them, preferably by two goals or more, cos I'm not really sure I want to hear everyone saying that, kinda like Pompey last year, we should have lost our unbeaten run

Sonic Youth

i can't believe wenger put reyes and fabregas on the bench. they're our biggest talents and because of them we won our first four matches so easily.

lee1001

Established Member
Ha Ha, Poor Fulham.

Penalty disallowed, Goal disallowed.

I really hope this is a game of two halfs. Fulham have the better in the first half, Arsenal the better in the second.

oObcOo

half-time..

imo, fulham looks far more impressive than Arsenal. Arsenal is in pressure, the Fulham fans had being booing since the penalty decision..
wenger should bring on reyes n fabregas to strengthen the attack.

champions04

Half time. Ref disallowed the goal because Collins John pushed Toure, but apparently Lauren pushed collin John who was pushed into Toure.

Our Midfield get attacked as soon as they get the ball. Aparently Dennis is playing poor so far, Ljungberg has a few chances at the start. Pires has barely been mentioned. Vieira I think has calmed down since his unfair booking. Fulham though are playing quite well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom