• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original_AAA

he is probably too boring to have a scandal like that

didn't the man say that he read books on economics for fun?

:D I think the line he gave when he signed a new contract was something like: "I can't quit football because I have no hobbies." Doesn't exactly sound like a man that would end up us a #metoo target, but then again he is French ;)

marting

Alexis trained with the first team today so i expect at least a bench role for him.......Will he be boo'd if he comes on?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Alexis trained with the first team today so i expect at least a bench role for him.......Will he be boo'd if he comes on?
Knowing our fans, yes...

Really do not understand the recent hate on him. We all wanted both of them to go to better clubs as we felt they are wasting their careers here... Sanchez is simply milking what he is worth.

Has been a great player for us. Unfortunately we couldn't reach the PL heights with him, but can't ever fault his time here. Shame he is branded as a mercenary by many... However, he gets to choose where he ends up and he doesn't owe us any loyalty.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Alexis trained the day before Bournemouth and was left out of the squad. I'd expect the same thing again here.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
is the shirt deal up for renewal btw?

can we get rid of the religious fundamentalists and slave owners now PLEASE?
Ethics have no place in football bro. Nobody gives a ****.

The devil could own this club, and if we won the league, he'd be a God overnight.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It'd be another proper weird but typical Wenger thing to do and play him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hoping we play Nketiah and Nelson in some capacity. No Alexis or Walcott bodes well for them.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
John Cross says Alexis is in the 19 man squad for this and Welbeck is out with a thigh injury.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Knowing our fans, yes...

Really do not understand the recent hate on him. We all wanted both of them to go to better clubs as we felt they are wasting their careers here... Sanchez is simply milking what he is worth.

Has been a great player for us. Unfortunately we couldn't reach the PL heights with him, but can't ever fault his time here. Shame he is branded as a mercenary by many... However, he gets to choose where he ends up and he doesn't owe us any loyalty.
There is no better club than Arsenal. If you think there is, you are not an Arsenal fan.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Ethics have no place in football bro. Nobody gives a ****.

The devil could own this club, and if we won the league, he'd be a God overnight.
not true for everyone - have you already forgotten the outcry over Kroenke and his big game hunting TV Channel - that would still have been made even if he'd poured millions into the club

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
not true for everyone - have you already forgotten the outcry over Kroenke and his big game hunting TV Channel - that would still have been made even if he'd poured millions into the club
Bet if we'd won the league last season everybody would have tigers head mounted in their living room with the sign Stan for President underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom