• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Knowing our fans, yes...

Really do not understand the recent hate on him. We all wanted both of them to go to better clubs as we felt they are wasting their careers here... Sanchez is simply milking what he is worth.

Has been a great player for us. Unfortunately we couldn't reach the PL heights with him, but can't ever fault his time here. Shame he is branded as a mercenary by many... However, he gets to choose where he ends up and he doesn't owe us any loyalty.

I agree that in the real and reasonable cold light of day, there's really nothing to begrudge Alexis for. He's from Tocopilla for Christ sake, why should he care about us? He's doing what he feels is best for him, fair f*cks to him.

However, playing him in a home game when the whole stadium knows he's got one foot out the door? That's a big no no. He should be booed; stadiums are not the cold light of day, they are pantomimes and he would rightly be the villain.

say yes

forum master baiter
— Aubameyang —— Lacazette ————
———— Özil ——————— Mkhitaryan
————— Xhaka - Wilshere —————
Kolasinac - Mustafi - Evans - Bellerin
———————- Szczesny ———————

6-0 Arsenal

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Alexis has apparently left the team hotel tonight. Welbeck injured. Iwobi off form.

Surely Reiss Nelson must get a start tomorrow alongside Özil and Lacazette.

(It will be Iwobi).

Monreal and Kolasinac both back, AMN should start in midfield.

BobP

Memri Fan
Alexis has apparently left the team hotel tonight. Welbeck injured. Iwobi off form.

Surely Reiss Nelson must get a start tomorrow alongside Özil and Lacazette.

(It will be Iwobi).

Monreal and Kolasinac both back, AMN should start in midfield.

I was about to say this.

I was thinking Nelson would be a certain starter alongside Laca and Iwobi but I forgot that Özil was back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi will start we have no other options I prefer we play Wilshere Özil Lacazzete with Ramsey Xhaka in middle

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully our great home form continues, a lot more confident in this team at home, where as I feel we are capable of dropping points to anyone away atm..

3 points, good performance and a Laca goal is all I ask for.. If Nelson/Nketiah gets a chance too that's a bonus.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Özil is injured isn't he?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Was thinking maybe AMN would start on the left in place of Alexis, but then remembered he's out with the flu.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I don't even care about this game.

hopefully it will be the last one with Welbz & Iwobi starting.
Can't wait to watch our fab 4 next week with Özil Mkhitaryan Aubameyang Lacazette :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom