• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Of course it's only in the cup, you can't play some games in the league without VAR and then change to VAR.

Don't care, solid win. Could be higher but second half wasn't good.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Brilliant performance, wish Wenger would keep this team and formation (and add Mkhitaryan/Aubameyang instead of Iwobi/Elneny) but you just know he’s going to try and force Ramsey/Welbeck into the team.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Nice to feel a bit positive after an Arsenal game for a change. Excellent first half, sloppy second. Hopefully Arsène more or less confirms Mikhi and Auba after the game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It also becoming clear without Özil we lack so much creativity so adding mkhi is very important IMO.

I mean, I have my reservations about Henrikh, I think in the main he's been poor for Yanited. But then again attacking talents need to try twice as hard to shine in a Mourinho team, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he can re-discover his Dortmund or Shakhtar form we'll have some player though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean, I have my reservations about Henrikh, I think in the main he's been poor for Yanited. But then again attacking talents need to try twice as hard to shine in a Mourinho team, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he can re-discover his Dortmund or Shakhtar form we'll have some player though.
If he can play deep central midfield with Wilshere Xhaka and Auba Özil lacazzete upfront of him he'll shine.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Some good things in this games such as Özil, Jack and Iwobi creating triangles when and where they want to, but its clear some players are just not topl class material.

Xhaka, as much as i praised him last season just isnt contributing and should be benched. El Nenny played really well but can't be the guy in front of our defence as we need mobility to replace clear lack of defensive system.

I dont like Lacazette body language and despite playing a phenomenal game, Özil seems distant. Something is going on behind the scenes, and I for one think Wenger lost it with the players and not only fans.

Btw, this was great oportunity to tryout Maitland as a DM for us but instead Wenger chose to put him to leftback. His decision making is hard to comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom