• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Home form, just one loss in 23 games. COYG.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Home form, just one loss in 23 games. COYG.

Can I ask why you picked a sample of 23 games? I'm guessing it was 2 losses in 24 right? :lol::lol:

Were joint 4th on points in the home league table so far this season...even if CL qualification was based on home games alone we'd still be struggling :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Right I am off to Newcastle to pull some gally, won't be able to post anymore.

1-0 Palace, Aubmeyang and Fatty turn us down,

As you were, OO, x.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really interesting what team he picks here. Wilshere is fully fit and in form, which means he cannot be dropped. He loves putting Ramsey in the team, so could this be the first time he drops Xhaka in a long time?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This game doesn’t need Xhaka. In these home games where a team will just sit deep he needs to start adjusting the team. Also ditch the 3 at the back please. It won us the cup, now move on. Bored of it.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Can I ask why you picked a sample of 23 games? I'm guessing it was 2 losses in 24 right? :lol::lol:

Were joint 4th on points in the home league table so far this season...even if CL qualification was based on home games alone we'd still be struggling :lol:
It's 2 losses in 30 bro. Always trying to talk us down. :p

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Really interesting what team he picks here. Wilshere is fully fit and in form, which means he cannot be dropped. He loves putting Ramsey in the team, so could this be the first time he drops Xhaka in a long time?
Ramsey is always poor when he comes back from injury. Takes a while to get back to a purple patch, everybody raves, then he gets injured. Rinse repeat.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Umbro wouldn't be a terrible kit maker. The last top club they made kits for were Man City in 2012, they looked pretty good.

It'll be Adidas though, apparently.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Monreal just back from injury against Zaha, who he's struggled against before, is a worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom