• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Nketiah is much better than Nelson imo, Nelson will beat a player then spin around in circles and lose the ball

I still rate Nelson, I just think he needs to work on his end product and decision making.

I think Nketiah could be the real deal though, his movement is brilliant.

Yeah I don't think we should expect end product and decision making in his first few games at senior level. Hopefully he will get more game time towards end of the season and he can show what he is all about!

Nketiah is brilliant brilliant talent! Should have got debut today also!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think it is unfair to keep playing AMN out of position and then judge him on this, if Wenger persists it will be another failed experiment - like Bendtner on the wing - but it won't be the player's fault.

I want to see more of Nketiah.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I championed AMN and Nelson getting starts but I thought they didn't perform well today when they came on. Need to play better when Wenger finally gives them proper shots as they inadvertantly justify Wenger's reluctance to play them and in their correct positions.

It's a tough situation as the team has won the game, you're trying to go at 100 miles an hour while the rest of your teammates well and truly have the handbrake on

Goonerozil33

I look at Nelson and I see a technically tidy player.But I don’t Think he is a good enough passer for midfield. And he does not look fast enough for a wide role. The player he reminds me more of is Nasri. Hopefully he will have a growth spurt and gain some more pace.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Gotta give them time and opportunities. It is up to them however to deliver. They've done well so far but just need to let go of their complacency. Nelson tried a bit too hard at times when he needed to relax, and sometimes vice versa with AMN.

There was a split second where Laca could have squared it to Nelson who would have been able generate a first time shot on his left peg. Instead Laca tried to go for goal himself IIRC.

It's easy to forget Nelson is just 18 years old. Would love for him to get more minutes mid-week.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
They lost focus in the second half. Earlier on Iwobi should have squared to Laca and tried to score himself.

Doubt Nelson will be used in midweek. Best chance of a trophy this season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only saw the first half, looks like I chose the best half. Jack, Xhaka, Özil, Iwobi, Monreal all looked great. So pleased for Laca to break his run but lots of improvement needed. Elneny was efficient and didnt do anything wrong, as usual but we need a top DM in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom