• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
When I read Ramsey missed training, I expected him to be on the bench.. Not in the squad at all is surprising, hopefully precaution..

I like that we've gone 4 at the back. Nelson and Nketiah only attacking options, hopefully not afraid to trust them if needed.

Axel9090

No Ramsey on the bench and Im sorry, but the treatment of Kolasinac has been nothing short of disgusting. Apart from that, it looks good. I mean nobody else to play apart from Iwobi there.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Monreal just back from injury against Zaha, who he's struggled against before, is a worry

yeah Zaha is their main threat and biggest worry.. If we can contain him, we should be comfortable at the back. Feel like he gave us a hard time last time we played them too, definitely need to help out Monreal, 1 on 1 he's done.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Disappointed AMN isn't in the midfield. Also what the frick is going on with Kolasinac? I'm hoping it's just a precaution because of his recent injury, but I certainly don't feel he deserves to be dropped based on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom