• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also what the frick is going on with Kolasinac? I'm hoping it's just a precaution because of his recent injury, but I certainly don't feel he deserves to be dropped based on form.
Speculation that Wenger doesn't trust him in a back four

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Wenger is annoying. Starting Nelson over Iwobi and AMN over Elneny was the better choice but no. Had to go for the boring option.

All 3 of AMN, Nketiah and Nelson hopefully come on.

Can sort of understand Nelson and Nketiah being on the bench but ****ing AMN? El Neny has no future hear whereas AMN could potenially be a big part of it. It's just weak selection from Arsène.

blaise

Looks like we ll try Mikhi in midfield when he arrives, hope it works, we could be very dangerous

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Wenger's treatment of Kolasinac is awful. Why did he even buy the guy if he only could be useful as a wingback? You can't expect me to believe Wenger didn't expect to eventually change the formation again sometime.

Another waste of resources, hope we sell him before he loses all value.

blaise

Schalke plays with wingbacks, so we probably bought him for wingback. Luckily Arsène is not master of transfers anymore

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Speculation that Wenger doesn't trust him in a back four

I've heard that but I find it hard to believe. We were fully aware he's a LB when we got him and we weren't even playing with a LWB at the time. I agree that he does have lapses in concentration but I still think he can play LB.

Axel9090

Wenger's treatment of Kolasinac is awful. Why did he even buy the guy if he only could be useful as a wingback? You can't expect me to believe Wenger didn't expect to eventually change the formation again sometime.

I dont even think hes given him a fair run there. Bosnia play him in a back four too, why cant we?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

He came in on a free transfer. Great back up for Monreal and to take over eventually. It's called forward planning.:p

dbig

Can sort of understand Nelson and Nketiah being on the bench but ****ing AMN? El Neny has no future hear whereas AMN could potenially be a big part of it. It's just weak selection from Arséne.
He's just getting more conservative as he gets older. Maybe he sees things differently in training, but I get the feeling he's always about the "safe" option these days.

Used to look forward to us blooding youngsters, even if we didn't win anything. Nowadays, we don't win anything playing with totally average journeymen.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Tbh I can't say I'm surprised at the El Neny over AMN selection. Wenger definitely has some form of pecking order / seniority thing in terms of team selection. I don't think he thinks about whether or not AMN is the longer term better selection (he's better than El Neny already IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom