• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-Vs-West-Brom.png

What's better after two **** losses, than a home game against Pulis and his army of massive, dirty, defensive, United rejects?

West Brom have lost recently to both Chelsea and Man U, third time lucky against another top team in Arsenal? Obviously.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What's better after two **** losses, than a home game against Pulis and his army of massive, dirty, defensive, United rejects?

West Brom have lost recently to both Chelsea and Man U, third time lucky against another top team in Arsenal? Obviously.
Jk. I'm in tears at the negativity, especially the bolded part because you just know that West Brom won't be losing three in a row :lol: :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I wanted to do a OP on a match thread but couldn't do it because I saw it was Pullis' West Brom. No way. :drool:

Agree with everything @THunter said, awesome OP.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that so negative @THunter :lol:. Westbrom are very good defensively but they are dreadful away from home so i expecting to win this game. i see we have 7 days rest i think wenger won't make many changes.

Cech
Bellerin Holding Kosh Monreal
Xhaka Ramsey
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Grumpy emirates fans against a 10 man block is a reciepe for disaster if we don't score early.
We will win though
Ospina for Cech, Gibbs for Monreal & Ramsey for Coquelin (who's done OK)

I'd like Giroud & Holding to play but that's probably too many changes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is Ramsey even back? Usually when he's out for his second injury for the season it takes at least six weeks.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We probably lost our momentum during last week,but there is still a lot of fixtures in this period.West Brom was very good against Chelsea and if they'll play like that against us, we'll maybe have some problems.Still think that we'll win.2-0 to Arsenal.

N

NotAUserName

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Gibbs
Elneny Xhaka
Walcott Özil Alexis
Giroud

We are lacking creativity and we can't rely on our usual midfielders. I say we play Sanchez on the left since he is actually capable of making things happen and an actual striker in Giroud. That false 9 BS doesn't work when Walcott is your only runner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'd start Özil on the bench after his last 2 games performance. but we know wenger will start him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Are our wide options good enough to keep Giroud out the team? No

At present can Xhaka +1 play effectivly in a midfield two? No

Hope Wenger changes it up with the week he has off... Anything! Hard to watch 4-2-3-1 & believe its getting the best out of our players right now... Certainly wont beat a Bayern so our season could be over in Feb. :mad:

Cech

Bellerin
_____Gabriel____Koscielny_____Monreal

Coquelin

Ramsey
______Xhaka

Alexis
_______________________Özil

Giroud

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are our wide options good enough to keep Giroud out the team? No

At present can Xhaka +1 play effectivly in a midfield two? No

Hope Wenger changes it up with the week he has off... Anything! Hard to watch 4-2-3-1 & believe its getting the best out of our players right now... Certainly wont beat a Bayern so our season could be over in Feb. :mad:

Cech

Bellerin
_____Gabriel____Koscielny_____Monreal

Coquelin

Ramsey
______Xhaka

Alexis
_______________________Özil

Giroud

Would love a change of formation, suits most of our players better than the current formation.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Keep the changes to a minimum IMO.

Ospina
Bellerin Holding Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Coquelin
Walcott Alexis Iwobi
Giroud

1-2 loss

Alexis 1
Brunt (p) 96, Rondon 97​