• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

We have to get 3 points in this, nothing else will do, a draw is useless too. We have a good record against West Brom at home, its only away that we have had problems with them in the past.

I'll drop Gabriel and bring in Holding, because I'm not overly convinced with Gabriel, Holding has done very well every time he has played for us. Also would like to see Gibbs come in.

................................................Cech.....................................................
Bellerin................Holding...................Kos................................Gibbs

...........................................Coq............................................................

Walcott...................................Özil..........................................Iwobi

...........................Lucas................................Sanchez.......................

Yup 4-1-3-2 , play 2 strikers, we are at home against a very very very defensive side who are weaker than us, No more of this 2 defensive midfielders nonsense.. its so negative and limiting. 2 defensive midfielders for tough away games.. yes I understand, but at home against smaller teams No Thanks. Zero chance Wenger does it but its my lineup :p

Hunter Zolomon

We have to get 3 points in this, nothing else will do, a draw is useless too. We have a good record against West Brom at home, its only away that we have had problems with them in the past.

I'll drop Gabriel and bring in Holding, because I'm not overly convinced with Gabriel, Holding has done very well every time he has played for us. Also would like to see Gibbs come in.

................................................Cech.....................................................
Bellerin................Holding...................Kos................................Gibbs

...........................................Coq............................................................

Walcott...................................Özil..........................................Iwobi

...........................Lucas................................Sanchez.......................

Yup 4-1-3-2 , play 2 strikers, we are at home against a very very very defensive side who are weaker than us, No more of this 2 defensive midfielders nonsense.. its so negative and limiting. 2 defensive midfielders for tough away games.. yes I understand, but at home against smaller teams No Thanks. Zero chance Wenger does it but its my lineup :p
dude, coq will get overrun so much with that formation its not even gonna be funny

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

If we score first, this should be a doddle. If we don't score early-ish, I'll be massively worried. They are ridiculously strong from corners and have a few players who can whip in class freekicks.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I love the boxing day and new year tradition in England, but 7-8 days off and then 3 games in the space of 7-8 days... wtf FA. :lol: We could do this much healthier, and still play on boxing day and new year.

Still going to enjoy this tho.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I love the boxing day and new year tradition in England, but 7-8 days off and then 3 games in the space of 7-8 days... wtf FA. :lol: We could do this much healthier, and still play on boxing day and new year.

Still going to enjoy this tho.
If the season started or ended a week earlier or later it would open up enough time to reduce this problem.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Things aren't all bad. We may be sliding down the league but we're up to second now in the Prem injury league. Been in the top 4 since day 1.

Couple of kicks over the Xmas games and we'll soon pass Sunderland and be up top again. Nothing changes.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php#c2

Leicester City still bottom. Must be all that seaweed they're taking.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How do foreign leagues manage to have a big winter break but still start and finish the same time as us? Surely it’s got to balance out somewhere?

fabo

6.51 / 10

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How do foreign leagues manage to have a big winter break but still start and finish the same time as us? Surely it’s got to balance out somewhere?
Only 1 domestic Cup, so more midweek dates available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom