• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In these kind of game we should start with 2 strikers because we know pulis gonna park the bus and play negative football

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
------------------Cech
Bellerin-Holding-Koscielny-Gibbs
------------Elneny-Xhaka
Walcott---------Özil----------Lucas
-----------------Alexis

Subs: Ospina, Gabriel. Monreal, Coquelin, Iwobi, Giroud, Rene-Adelaide

I'd start with 3 strikers tbh. Giroud down the middle with Alexis and Lucas either side. Drop Iwobi and Walcott.

Alexis starts because he's Alexis, Lucas must be due a start after his CL hat-trick. And Giroud as much for defensive duties - what with the WBA threat almost certainly coming from set pieces - as well as offering something different up front,

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id drop Theo and play Lucas with and Alexis in the channels ahead of Özil.

I want bodies in midfield for better control, and noises about Ramsey's return to fitness signals to me he may start today.

------------Lucas----Alexis
-------------------Özil
----------Elneny-----Ramsey
------------------Xhaka

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What's the name of that bottling **** that gifted Diego Costa the ball for Chelsea's goal against West Brom? McDickhead or something. Shoo-in for man of the match today.

Feels good to let out my negativity again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gibbs is starting ahead of Monreal is deserved Monreal not being good in last few weeks

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Perhaps this could be a possible Giroud-Alexis partnership upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom