• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nice. Giroud back to help Özil get his assist in an otherwise stale game.

Jm89

In these kind of game we should start with 2 strikers because we know pulis gonna park the bus and play negative football

Totally agree with you here, it will also give teams confidence into having a go at us as our midfield is a man short, rather then parking the bus.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not only do I want 3pts, I want the team to perform. This could be the beginning of a winning run if we play well.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Why did Wenger spend 20 million on Lucas and yet he never lets him play? I swear it was just a buy to appease the fans. Now that Welbeck is back Lucas might as well go on loan. :rolleyes:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Must say those 2 back to back losses sapped the energy out of me. Hope we manage to keep a clean sheet. My expectations are rock bottom at present.

Giroud's in there for among other things his ability in the air.........defensively! :cool:

razörist

Why did Wenger spend 20 million on Lucas and yet he never lets him play? I swear it was just a buy to appease the fans. Now that Welbeck is back Lucas might as well go on loan. :rolleyes:
I thought Wenger didn't give a **** about the fans.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Might be wise to play Giroud. WBA will park the bus, there won't be much space behind their back four. In addition they are dangerous on set pieces.

razörist

Analist on my channel showed our problems with goal kicks in the last two games. Our team moves up the pitch and we lose the header, suddenly find the opponent 1v1. May be another reason that Giroud is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom