• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

None of our CB's can pass, load of rubbish.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do the fans in the ground control the camera or microphone or something? I can hear people's private conversations through my earphones...

What they saying? I was walking round town the other day and overheard a girl say her BF uses body wash in his hair to make it smell nice, so weird.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

220px-Launch_entry_suit.jpg

Our GK in 2018.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Oh my god. I am ashamed. Only Jack can hold his head up. And he needs to get the **** out asap.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If you're Jack would you even accept a contract offer at this point? I'd wait till the summer

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I miss the original banter boys tbh. Jenks and the Ox... That's what it was all about. I got out of bed in the morning for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom