• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They all do it. So if he thinks things are going wrong at Arsenal, he shouldn't say it. WTF kind of perverted thinking is that. He's his own man and has his own mind.
WTF, I just agreed with you. :lol:

Martin Keown is the man, critical when he needs to be, loyal as a sheepdog. Cut him open and it says Arsenal right through.

Cut TH open and it says ME, just saying.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
WTF, I just agreed with you. :lol:

Martin Keown is the man, critical when he needs to be, loyal as a sheepdog. Cut him and it says Arsenal right through.

They all see what's happening, it's only you lot that can't smell the coffee
Martin Keown has criticised Arsène & Arsenal..WTF you talking about Lewis.

He's said he thinks he should leave, he actually even agreed with Deeney's #COJONES comments FFS. He just does it in a different manner to Henry.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The first time since we beat Burnley with a last gasp penalty at the Emirates last season that I won't be glued to my TV watching us.

Hopefully by the time I get back from our excursion I'll find something that'll make my evening much more pleasant.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Also thought I'd say that it's quite tragic that Pep's hair (or lack thereof) has come to symbolize how far our season has deteriorated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yes going to be torture i hope the defense keep being solid as they did against Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
lol our bench got just one player that can make the difference. really can't see us winning today even with Bournemouth are struggling .

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Iwobi, Welbeck and Lacazette (on current form) - there is very little goal threat in that from 3. I would've considered Walcott, but I understand that's tricky given he might leave.

With that in mind, we probably need Lacazette to get his shooting boots back today. We need one of the front 3 to really stand up.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If ever there was a day to have Nelson in the match day PL squad, it is today.

So of course he misses out. Great to see Nketiah there but Nelson should have been on the bench too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What positive today is Bournemouth will play attacking football so our front three will have space to run and create chances i hope. we seriously need Lacazette to step up today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom