• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We're gonna battle in the creative department today. Hopefully Wilshere gives us an overhead ball or two.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Hope starting jack isn’t a risk. Best team we have available I guess. We desperately need Giroud back tbh

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I was abused for saying he was pure ****. :lol:

I have a way of seeing through people, whether people like it or not the fact remains that Henry is an absolute prick of the highest order.

To me Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are examples of “absolute pricks of the highest order”

Can you list the things TH14 has done to put him into this category?

nick gould

Hope starting jack isn’t a risk. Best team we have available I guess. We desperately need Giroud back tbh
We desperately need our creative players back or their replacements at the very list. No Nelson on the bench either. That’s a concern. We are relying on Iwobi for creating chances for lacazette. I know lacazette can create some chances but Hod forbid if he created for Iwobi and Welbeck, he would need to create 10 for a goal to be scored by those two.

OSBK

Established Member
Our team is more than strong enough to beat bournemouth.

In a way I am happy about today, we will see the true character of our players and I hope we batter bournemouth. Big day for arsenal football club and most of all for those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom