• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
Fair point, but remember, other managers are gainfully employed at Football Clubs and not a FTSE 100 Corporation.
He is not only detrimental to Arsenal as a Football Club, but as a FTSE 100 Corporation as well, though.

If Sanchez and Özil left on a free, we would lose quite a few millions for basically no compensation footballing wise, wouldn't we.

Purely on corporate reasons, if I were Kroenke I'd be accelerating discussions with Ancelotti as soon as possible, at least to minimalise damage and try to go for that top4 which is so important for this corporate business they are running at the moment.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He is not only detrimental to Arsenal as a Football Club, but as a FTSE 100 Corporation as well, though.

If Sanchez and Özil left on a free, we would lose quite a few millions for basically no compensation footballing wise, wouldn't we.

Purely on corporate reasons, if I were Kroenke I'd be accelerating discussions with Ancelotti as soon as possible, at least to minimalise damage and try to go for that top4 which is so important for this corporate business they are running at the moment.

If I were Kroenke I'd get Usmanov on the line & tell him to make me an offer only an idiot would refuse & hightail it back to that ranch of his.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Request to the OP @THunter. Please stop making match day threads. You have made three in the New Year and Arsenal have won zero of those games. Also would be refreshing to actually see a legit match day poll and not these pointless ones.

Thank you.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Özil must be sitting at home with a fruity flavoured hookah pipe waiting to sign that new deal.

Lets be real, who wouldn't? The club is in great shape. We're on course to compete with the likes of Bayern.

Lovely stuff.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsène Wenger - press conference:

Overall it was a tough game for us.

We were 1-0 up and then we made two very surprising mistakes. They weren’t forced errors, just lack of decision making.

We come out of the game and think how did we lose.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arséne Wenger - press conference:

Overall it was a tough game for us.

We were 1-0 up and then we made two very surprising mistakes. They weren’t forced errors, just lack of decision making.

We come out of the game and think how did we lose.
Surprising mistakes :lol:
Man gives repeated evidence of just how disconnected he is from reality and still some people can't see it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

For once I'd wish we'd sign players before letting players go.. We should be looking at 3-4 new players this window even if we have to overpay, yet we'll be lucky with one.
What the point signing new players now the season is over we only should get that Malcom and other attacker this window and leave other things to new manager I f**king hope in summer

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He's broken.

Broken.

sanchez3.jpg

Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom