PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by THunter, Jan 11, 2018.

?

How bald is Pep?

1. Really bald

12 vote(s)
    21.8%
  2. Bald

12 vote(s)
    21.8%
  3. Did he ever have hair?

31 vote(s)
    56.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

Strip him of captaincy.

It's beyond sad, that Chelsea player is our captain.

2. Toast

Toast Well-Known Member

Didn't even say 'bounce back' once. Very disappointing.

Crazycarrots likes this.
  3. Erlis

Erlis Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

When I began to watch Arsenal which was like last season I thought it was one of the rare football teams with the best attack in the world and also with an average defence.

Now the defence has improved hugely from that time, it still needs improving though. I also like midfield now, Wilshere and Granit are having a very good partnership while the attack is one of the worse from the time I have begun watching Arsenal.

I was impressed only with midfield yesterday. Bournemouth were also playing the most terrible football, you know just like those amateur football teams from your neighbourhood.

Maybe Wenger should reconsider his tactics.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  4. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

The really sad thing here is that I put money on both teams scoring and was tempted to put money on a Bournemouth win but I decided not to.

5. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Wenger complaining about us not creating enough chances while starting an XI of players who all want the ball to feet is like a fat woman complaining about being fat while eating a doughnut.

6. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

Something's wrong, I woke up and thought, we lost, meh, who cares. Not surprised. Sad times.:(

Mark Tobias likes this.
  7. Mark Tobias

Me too. In years gone by I would be in such a kak mood today but I'm not. I expected the loss. No more emotion to invest here.

8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Agenda Merchant

This is all Henrys fault.

9. Mark Tobias

What really irked me Yesterday was how the players celebrated Bellerin's soft AF goal!!! They were going mad as if we had just won a trophy. Weak mentality these lads. We completely eased off after that. Pathetic. No motoivation. And that can only be pinned on one man.

10. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

You know, for a long time I've said we are at our most vulnerable when we go one up. We often take our foot off the pedal.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  11. Mark Tobias

I too have maintained this. I could tell we were in trouble from the goal.

12. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Hoping Emery cloud has a silver lining

Terrible result, more mistakes from the lads. Cech in no mans land from that cross. 4 players drifting over the Bournmouth winger. SMH.

The quality of our players is dropping. Take Xhaka, Laca and Mustafi out of that side and the rest of our team are cheaper than Bournmouth.

We need investment. In fact a whole reboot.

13. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

I missed the goal and when I saw the replay my jaw dropped at that. That was worse than Sunday League....

14. MagicalRozza

MagicalRozza Well-Known Member

I don't know whether it was good or bad they showed the Pool City game right after ours. On one hand it sort of washed away that ****e football I have just experienced on the other hand it filled me with jelaousy. In their game you couldn't tell who was the league leader in our who was the relegation fodder. Also watching the Ox having a MotM performance did not excactly convince any other players to extend their contracts here.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  15. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

We thought that would be the case 18 months ago but here we are.

16. billyf

billyf Active Member

That was one of the most talentless lineups that Wengers has ever set up on a pitch. Things have gone beyond sad, imo. I hope some players arrive soon or someone from the administration takes action. That was embarassing, really.

17. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

there was a time whenever Arsenal loss, anyone can see the seething anger right in my face

I am now a peaceful person

Mark Tobias likes this.
  18. Wryer

Wryer Well-Known Member

Sometimes Bellerin looks as though he has never played football when the ball is dead set on his feet.

You know the Sunday leisure game fella who is extremely fast but actually has rarely played football?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. He honestly looked hopeless every time a ball is played dead to his feet. So clumsy and so hesitant.

19. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

we need defensive drills intense drills

20. hyruga2

hyruga2 Leave Theo alone!!!

First goal would not have happened if arsenal did not allow free crossing.

Again, the defenders don't want to concede a corner and be blamed. They rather the ball cross in. That's none of theus business even if the ball went in.

Makingtrax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.