PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by THunter, Jan 11, 2018.

?

How bald is Pep?

1. Really bald

12 vote(s)
    21.8%
  2. Bald

12 vote(s)
    21.8%
  3. Did he ever have hair?

31 vote(s)
    56.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilursin

emilursin Well-Known Member

i know i am repeating myself here, but, petr chech is one of the most puzzling signings we have made, we bought him when he had started to decline and lost his place at chelsea only for him to continue his decline here with us.... pathetic

2. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

Wenger can;t say no to a free like that

GeorgiaGunner and emilursin like this.
  3. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

Bingo

4. Mark Tobias

If I phoned him up and told him Barney was on a free he'd give Gunnersaurus away for free in the opposite direction, bench Lacazette and start the purple guy up front.

#economicsbro

Crazycarrots and GeorgiaGunner like this.
  5. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

HE WASN*T EVEN FREE!!!

we paid 10m for him

Mark Tobias likes this.
  6. TriniGunner

TriniGunner Well-Known Member

As a GK coach I never wanted him here. We should have stuck with Ospina and a better GK coach.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  7. Marmaduke

Marmaduke Well-Known Member

Pundits on my stream made an interesting comment about Cech coming out for that one goal. I Don't think he trusts our defense and I don't blame him.

Belerin, Mustafi, Holding, Chambers, and AMN..... hardly any experience there. We will continue to ship goals by the bucketloads with such an inexperienced side.

***Lets stop the BS scapegoating on Cech. The outfield players have been playing absolutely awful football. No GK is going to change that period.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  8. Mark Tobias

Also heard that and thought it was very true.

Marmaduke likes this.
  9. redanddread

redanddread Always negative

I guess he felt Cech was still better than anything he'd managed to put in goal since Jens Lehman.

10. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

I thought he lost his wife because he was having an affair with a French rapper. Maybe that's more the reason why everything has gone wrong on the pitch. Dunno, might be wrong.

11. asukru

asukru Well-Known Member

What;s funny is I didn't even get upset when we lost - I went about my day as if whatever we lost - it's no longer a shock to my system as it's become expected - we played garbage and didn't even create anything and we got a soft goal. Bournemouth looked more dangerous then us even though they barely had possession. Ill continue to watch us as I will always love Arsenal but I no longer get upset - I am not saying I support other teams but I prefer watching the other "big"teams play now as it is more entertaining for me.

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  12. Crazycarrots

Crazycarrots Active Member

If that’s the case then I pray to God they never release the sex tape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.