• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Leeds United have lost their last two Premier League matches. They have never lost three league contests in a row under Marcelo Bielsa.

Patrick Bamford has scored seven goals in his eight PL matches for Leeds, with only Mark Viduka (nine) netting more in their first eight such appearances for the club. However, only one of Bamford's strikes has come at Elland Road.

Arsenal are unbeaten in their last five matches at Leeds in all competitions (W4 D1), winning the last four in a row by an aggregate score of 15-4.

The Gunners are the only Premier League side yet to concede a single goal from a set-piece situation this season. Meanwhile, ahead of this weekend, no side had conceded more set-piece goals than Leeds, with eight, including penalties.

Referee
Anthony Taylor
Stuart Atwell (VAR)

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Team News
Leeds: Berardi, Forshaw & Llorente out; Phillips & Rodrigo could return
Arsenal: Mari & Chambers could be included in the squad; Thomas & Nelson expected to recover

Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"The greatest striker ever" ...Arsène Wenger

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leeds will go all press like Bielsa always does he won't change his style they been conceding goals for fun like 3 a game of course against us this could change but we have to take advantage of it i really want Arteta to make few changes in formation

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We need to smash these jumped up c*nts, everyone hyping up Biesla Arteta needs to show him who's boss.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I can't call this one, Leeds are random as f*ck.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
They've conceded 8 in their last two games. :lol: Crystal Palace hit them for four.

They probably view this as the perfect bounce back game.

Arteta needs to play with no respect, I hope we don't come out trying to be defensive and having our best forward stay out on the wing. But who knows what we'll do?

Even if we win like 1-0 I would still be kind of disappointed, I want us to let loose too many cagey games. But at the same time I don't want another Aston Villa if that's what happens when we open up a bit.

:lol: how you gonna get mad at a clock bro

More mad at the scheduling, I hate having to wait all weekend to watch a game let me get all my moaning out of the way on Saturday and enjoy my Sunday evenings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Until we stop playing in europa most of our games will back being in Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom