• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Our fanbase is powerful these days.

The only thing going for us.

Arteta is a very good talker though. He’s the sort of bloke who could regularly get caught playing away from home and talk the missus around. I reckon he could talk his way out of anything, so it might take a while for the Kroenke’s to pull the trigger if things get bad.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It would be nice to see a change of formation today.

Go!!

Malky

Established Member
Honestly, if Arteta sends his usual gang of plodders out with 5 at the back and negative bullshit tactics, I'll be losing faith in the man quicker than Emery.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think he will change formation today. It will be 6 defenders instead. Spanish Pulis breaking records

GDeep™

League is very weak
Predictions? I fancy Leeds but I think we can grab a draw as they give you chances, have conceded lots and lost to every decent team they’ve played - so 1-1.

Pop Tart

Established Member
People need to start accepting willian will be playing and starting a lot. It was a marquee signing done by the board to keep fans happy as they were too tight to buy someone younger and better.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People need to start accepting willian will be playing and starting a lot. It was a marquee signing done by the board to keep fans happy as they were too tight to buy someone younger and better.
Nah, nothing to do with the board, he’s an Arteta/Edu signing.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
If it's the same old formation and line up, I'm not even watching. I just painted the hallway and would prefer to watch the paint dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom